No announcement yet.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a lot of it. Got off of acid reflux meds by mixing it with water and baking soda. Just baking soda and water is good for acid reflux too.

Comment

I was using it mixed with honey.

Then my wife read that it reduces the potassium in your system. Trouble is I have to take pills to increase my potassium so I had to quit taking it.

Comment

They make some in China that is outstanding. They/we drink it after means in southern China. One time I drank a lot... I won't do that again.

Comment

I worked with a guy that was over 90 years old and he drank hard liquor daily. Not only was he as sharp as a tack, he got around better that most 50 year olds and claimed he never gets sick. His claim for his health was 2 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar along with a teaspoon of honey in a coffee cup of warm water. Now he said he drank it 3 times a day which I am not sure I could handle personally. Regardless it sold me, I read up on all of the benefits and after seeing him I started drinking it once a day. It detoxes your body, I guess I would compare it to giving yourself a daily oil change, how long would your car last? It does make you go #2 a little more (which I am sure is good to get everything out of your system) but not anything like a laxative, just normal.
          Last edited by ontarget; 07-01-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

The wife incorporates it into her daily intake. I tried but couldn’t hang. Supposedly great for you but it’s some nasty, vial tasting stuff!!

Comment

Pill form works well too.

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                I took shots of it for about 3 weeks. Helped me lose some weight but couldn’t get past the taste. They make pills but didn’t seem to be the same.
                I would take maybe a half shot in one cup and then slam it with ice cold water....brush teefusses after

Comment

I drink beer for the health benefits.

Comment

Hi Randy, how you been?

Comment

Maybe it will make you a better huntress.

Comment

I have a buddy who retired from the army, and had extremely bad stomach issues from 20 years of army chow and MRE's. Then he started doing a certain regimen of apple cider vineger, and he said he never has issues any more. Anecdotal at best, but that's about all i've heard about it.

Comment

I can’t get past the smell

Comment

Had a lot of night cramps in my legs, went to doc thought I would have some vitamin deficiency. He said asv. No more cramps ever. Good stuff.

Comment

I did it for 6 months. I stopped this last month because of all the stuff going on with my son. Feel like hell the last few weeks.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Been taking about a tablespoon in kombucha every morning for years. Great for the gut. Cleansing. Numerous benefits. I’m a believer

Comment

Working...
                                X