• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone shoot for fun? or is it asa members only

Comment

You can shoot for fun I believe its 15 dollars

Comment

We had 28 shooters today. Got the word that some celebraties will be joining us tomorrow.

The weather and the course were perfect! Come see us tomorrow!

Comment

This blows im working and wife has Colby at the shoot. Good luck everyone

Comment

I hope everyone has a great time. Sorry I couldn't make this one.

Comment

ended up with 91 total for the weekend. brazos county put on a good shoot and was glad to be there. this was the last shoot we are doing as asa reps. enjoyed meeting everybody the last couple of years and thanks to everybody that helped us make it a sucess, see yall at some of the shoots down the road!!

Mike & Cari

Comment

Originally posted by smokin feathers View Post
                ended up with 91 total for the weekend. brazos county put on a good shoot and was glad to be there. this was the last shoot we are doing as asa reps. enjoyed meeting everybody the last couple of years and thanks to everybody that helped us make it a sucess, see yall at some of the shoots down the road!!

Mike & Cari
                Thanks for a great job

Comment

IT was a lot of fun and we got compliments from everyone I talked to - even our harshest critics!

Jason - you need to send your wife more often - Colby rocked this shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by smokin feathers View Post

Mike & Cari

Mike & Cari,

Tracy and I want to Thank You both for helping us run Texas ASA Federation 3D tournaments. We greatly appreciate all you both have done to make The Texas ASA Federation number one in the nation. You guys were truly the face of the Texas ASA Federation in Southeast and South Texas.

As you both know.....to be an Texas ASA Rep. you have to drive long distances, work long hours, answer a lot of questions and spend a lot of money to do the job. Both of you have done all these things and more. We will miss having you both as Reps.

Thank You Both Again,
                    Mike and Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      IT was a lot of fun and we got compliments from everyone I talked to - even our harshest critics!

Great Job Brazos County!!! I heard the range was great. Great turnout too.

Thank You for hosting this event !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post

She said he liked her better.

She also said she not coming back chiggers got her good

Comment

I hate chiggers! Get some permethrin (Sawyer Duron is my favorite brand) and spray your clothes, socks and shoes with it. I have had tremendous luck with it. You can get Sawyer at Cabela's

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, Jason. Tell her to take some benedryll for the itching and soak in warm bath. You can help by bringing her a glass of red wine while she soaks.

They got me, too, but only one bite. I'll have to see if the club will spring for some chemicals that I can spray at the next shoot.

Comment

Nah she will be back. I think there was only about 4 goodins on her. Colby had 1

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                                I hate chiggers! Get some permethrin (Sawyer Duron is my favorite brand) and spray your clothes, socks and shoes with it. I have had tremendous luck with it. You can get Sawyer at Cabela's
                                Sorry we sprayed the practice range, we should have done the lanes also. we have the setup now and will do it at future shoots.

Comment

Working...
                                X