X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkin' in.
    Pretty big morning planned.
    Garage stuff this eve.
    10 miles on the paddleboard tomorrow..Come on tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Got in a chest and triceps workout yesterday am with a little bit of abs. Wife and I went down to Trinity Park in FtW and rented bicycles for a thirty minute ride around the Trinity River. It was a pretty good cardio and leg workout and hot as H&ll!!!

Comment

I skipped this weekend...

to let my left arm/elbow rest a little. I sure felt like going though. This morning was back to the 10X10. Deadlifts, hang clean/press, pushups, pull-ups, feet on ball hip thrusts and hanging leg raises.

Back to traditional tomorrow. Legs and back.

Comment

Chest, biceps, calves and cardio yesterday. Today, shoulders, traps, abs and cardio. Headed to the shoulder doctor in the morning. Im hoping and expecting good news that it is just a strain or I pinched something.
          Last edited by rtp; 02-13-2017, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Haven't done any workouts since about a month before deer season. Started another round of body beast today. Chest and triceps.

Comment

High rep, super set leg day. Little wobbly

Comment

Cardio today. I was at Big Oak all weekend and feel like I gained 20 lbs. I'm about to get on the treadmill and I'll be there for a long time!!

Comment

Heavy leg and back day. 5X5 with nearly max weight. Leg press, ring pull-ups, leg extensions, seated cable low rows, smith machine squats, narrow grip pull-ups. Hanging leg raises and ab roller. It was a good day. Back to the 10X10 tomorrow.

Comment

Leg day...... woo hoo! Second day after taking off for at least 6 months. My legs are like wet noodles. Chest and tris didn't like me this morning.

Comment

Back shoulders and traps early this am! Half asleep and got it done. Bam

Comment

Back, triceps, calves and cardio. Doctor appt went as hoped. He told me to keep doing what Im doing and just monitor it. He thinks I just aggravated it really bad. The problem is in the bicep tendon/labrum area of the shoulder. It is pretty tender and range of motion is a little bit limited but overall strength is really good. No noticeable weakness. Legs and abs tomorrow. Tomorrow marks the end of this workout routine. Im leaving town for Thursday-Sunday so I have to find a new plan to start up again on Monday. I may start back Sunday if I get back early enough.

Comment

10X10 booty kicker today...

Kettle bell swings, pushups, goblet squats, bicep curls, dumb bell kickbacks. 30 seconds rest between sets. Finished with two set of hanging leg raises. I was spent. I thought I was gonna hurl at about set number 8. I'm sitting at my desk and can feel rigor mortis setting in. LOL!

Tomorrow a heavy 5X5 day. Shoulders and legs.

Comment

Yesterday was an intense weight loss day.

You need to prep the day before by going to a public elementary school, this will insure you get the correct level of stomach virus to help you through your weight loss super journey.
                            Started at 9am with a set of 10x pants drops, super setted with kneeling stomach contractions... to failure

Dropped about 4 yesterday.

Chest and triceps today.... should be more enjoyable

Comment

Been there done that! Sorry you went through that!

Comment

Chest and shoulders today. I'm ready to get back at it. It's crazy how much I miss it after a few days off.

Comment

Working...
                                X