No announcement yet.

Do you think it the wrong thing to do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi my name is BossBuck want to be friends? Eithics,respectfullyness it’s sad that he never asked for your input. These situation are best remedy hard and fast. IMO. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
      I'll open the sacks and hand them up to you lol
      I'll set the timer

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        How much money do you make off of the business relationship with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        winner

Comment

Is the land your land or family land? (Dad, Uncle). If it's your land have a talk about what you will allow to be killed. If he takes advantage of the rules then goodbye, or if you simply want him off your property then let him know.

Comment

That dude is not a friend. He's taking advantage of you and probably earned being kicked off the other lease.

Comment

I used to invite people almost every weekend to be my guest but this sort of back-stabbing is why I don't allow anyone but my kids hunt deer on my leases now. I was burned badly by a guest years ago. That and, when I went without a lease for several years, I couldn't even get reciprocation for my kid to shoot a doe. There are abusers out there and you found a good one. Send him packing yesterday. Good luck.

Comment

Request a lease payment, then if he balks kick him out

Comment

heck no!

Tell him you are moving in another direction. There is a reason he got kicked off his lease. Lazy and has no clue

Comment

Update on the situation: I talked it over with my dad and we all agreed on the fallowing.

1. He can still hunt but I will be able to hunt his stands if I choose to do so
                    2. He and his kids are only allowed to hunt cull buck, pigs, and yotes.
                    3. If they choose to shoot a trophy buck(over 13" in side) They will pay $850 per buck.

I think I will be able to live with this

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                      The question you should be asking yourself is why are you sharing your honest feelings about the matter with a bunch of strangers on the internet, when you really should be talking to a guy who is supposed to be your "friend".......
                      Chicken dinner right here.

Comment

I don’t understand the “his feeder” or “his stand” statements. Never liked hunting a place that was segregated.
                        You put in the work for the up keep, Hunt any place you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can I lease it from you?

Comment

Working...
                          X