• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
    i'd do this
    All a man needs rite there

Comment

Randy, what color is that, and how did you paint it? Rattle can, spray gun, etc

Comment

I used a cheap bow/gun holder from walmart and attached it to the roof struts. Works great for me.

Comment

Rugged Gear Renovable Bow mount
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
            Randy, what color is that, and how did you paint it? Rattle can, spray gun, etc
            Yep rattle can. Krylon Fusion in Olive Drab/Black. Essentially, I took the golf cart apart and painted the individual pieces. That's been 3 years and it still looks great.

Comment

Show off your golf cart mods

98 Club Car DS 48V

700A controller
              10HP torque motor (beast!)
              2 gauge cables
              Had F/R switch and solenoid. 6" long travel lift, 23" tires.

It's not the fastest but it dang sure is quiet and has tons of torque.

I bought it with all those mods on it.

Since then I added a 48/12V inverter, 12" LED light bar, green driving lights, windshield, flares, front bumper/basket, rear rack and 12V accessory outlets.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409341867.649298.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	24325914

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409341890.916334.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	24325915

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409341944.182431.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	24325916

Comment

For all you golf cart guys that installed all of your own mods? Seems like the lift and rear seat would be the tougher ones to do. Would you do it again or have the place you bought it from do the install for the money?

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                  For all you golf cart guys that installed all of your own mods? Seems like the lift and rear seat would be the tougher ones to do. Would you do it again or have the place you bought it from do the install for the money?
                  If you have a decent set of tools and know your way around them, it’s pretty simple stuff. Get after it!

Comment

Abcdj needs topmost his, not fancy but a super hunting cart. As far as speed, at the golf course we run ours around 8-9, but with an ez-go computer I can bump it up to pretty good speed.

Comment

Would really like a new one!

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                        Finished another build today, dang it's hot!

You do awesome work!

Comment

Picked up a cart yesterday for the lease. I'm going to attempt installing all the mods myself. It's a yamaha drive. Had them install the camo wrap. That I was not doing. Not enough patience for that. The flowers were for the wife. It was our anniversary yesterday. I got her a golf cart!!

Installed the mirror and basket last night.

Tonight I'm going to install the windshield. If you are going to lift it should I install lift before rear flip seat or does it matter?

Comment

This is cart...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Man I want one of these! My issue is this: Two of my stands are at the OPPOSITE side of my lease which is probably 1-1.5 miles round trip to and from. What kind of distance are you guys getting in a lifted 48v cart on fairly flat ground? I'm talking about something that has a stock motor, probably and upgraded controller and solenoid and cables, around 23" tires, and no more than a fold down seat and a bow rack to keep it light(er) weight.

Comment

Working...
                              X