Subbed (of course) [emoji3]
      Stop! You're gonna confuse Dmack again.

Comment

And the down side of this is?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Stop! You're gonna confuse Dmack again.

I had it. Then I lost it. I can't stand this losing my mind stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            I had it. Then I lost it. I can't stand this losing my mind stuff.
            Subbed is short for subscribed. If you post in a thread, then it shows up in your participated feed on tapatalk or if you search your user name.

Its the same as saying "tagged" or "in".

Comment

Shnf 16-17

Ok ok. I tell they guys at work you can only play dumb so long. Do any of you really think if I was that confused I would have google it. But what really hurts is you people explain it to me. I just don't know what to say anymore. My feelings are hurt lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you leave your chicken at work? I think you might need it right now

And I don't think the guys you work with are playing, they are truly dumb

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                  Did you leave your chicken at work? I think you might need it right now

And I don't think the guys you work with are playing, they are truly dumb

Well maybe. We had a few talks today about that. Their being dumb that is.

Comment

What would you guys have done?

This evening I want out in the woods trying to track down some hogs. I was on one of the power lines and up over a hill about 300 yards in front of me comes a dog. As it got closer I was looking at it and realized it did not have a collar. It came within about 25 yards before it recognized I was there. He stopped in his tracks and I was able to get a good look at him. He appeared to be either some type of red hound or mastif mix. It was apparent that he was a wild dog as he was quite thin through the ribs and you could see his hips. His hind legs had a good amount of muscle on them but overall if I saw him in someone's yard I'd have to have a conversation with them about abuse.

So we were standing there having a stare down and I started remembering that coyotes are on a rabies watch and I thought about taking him out. Maybe it was the dog lover in me but I let him go. He turned back and ran about 100 yards and then stopped broadside to get another look at me. Again I considered taking a shot but was not sure. I am sure he was not a natural predator in the Sam and could be considered a non-native species...as well as probably interacts with coyotes to possibly spread disease and kill other species.

Would you have taken him out or give him a pass?

Comment

Ok ok. I tell they guys at work you can only play dumb so long. Do any of you really think if I was that confused I would have google it. But what really hurts is you people explain it to me. I just don't know what to say anymore. My feelings are hurt lol.

You know what google is? Nuh uh!!

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                        You know what google is? Nuh uh!!

You laugh. I tell my guys when I am not here and you have a problem. Google it, it might not be right. But it will guide you in a different direction. And sometimes that's all you need.

Comment

You laugh. I tell my guys when I am not here and you have a problem. Google it, it might not be right. But it will guide you in a different direction. And sometimes that's all you need.
                          For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

You can thank me later.

Comment

Lol. I think I have it covered. But thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by raceruss2003 View Post
                              What would you guys have done?

This evening I want out in the woods trying to track down some hogs. I was on one of the power lines and up over a hill about 300 yards in front of me comes a dog. As it got closer I was looking at it and realized it did not have a collar. It came within about 25 yards before it recognized I was there. He stopped in his tracks and I was able to get a good look at him. He appeared to be either some type of red hound or mastif mix. It was apparent that he was a wild dog as he was quite thin through the ribs and you could see his hips. His hind legs had a good amount of muscle on them but overall if I saw him in someone's yard I'd have to have a conversation with them about abuse.

So we were standing there having a stare down and I started remembering that coyotes are on a rabies watch and I thought about taking him out. Maybe it was the dog lover in me but I let him go. He turned back and ran about 100 yards and then stopped broadside to get another look at me. Again I considered taking a shot but was not sure. I am sure he was not a natural predator in the Sam and could be considered a non-native species...as well as probably interacts with coyotes to possibly spread disease and kill other species.

Would you have taken him out or give him a pass?
                              I have shot plenty of dogs in my earlier years. Most of the time it is when I was hunting on PRIVATE 1800 acres, and the land owner was having problems with dogs chasing his goats and calves to the point of death. If I was hunting the interior of the property and the dog didn't look like a lost hunting dog ... boom.
                              In the National forest, especially SHNF where there are so many houses around? There is the 95% chance any dog will get a reprieve from me.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                                http://lmgtfy.com/

You can thank me later.
                                not bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X