Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well dang...

Comment

What a joke. At least I have that name remembered now.

Comment

More like King_D AMIRITE?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by King_G View Post
          I do apologize publicly, I sent a pm with my number attached and if still welling I will buy the bow this Friday.
          Wow, you would have a better chance getting some ***** in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I know. I thought about it AFTER you were here.
            I am going to the San Antonio show and can pick it up for you. I could meet someone in Columbus if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
              Yessir. I bought an AR on here from someone up north of DFW last year. I paid for it that day, but explained that I didn't know when I'd be able to come up there and get it. Well.... about 4 months later I finally got Dale Moser to go by and pick it up. I guess I'll get it from Dale whenever I see him, but the point is that there are plenty of good people on this site to do business with. We need to stay away from the bad ones.
              Bought a .300 Winmag from a feller in Corpus. It passed through about 4 TBH'ers hands, people who I never met, before ol CurtinTex picked it up and delivered it to my hands. First time I met him, too.

There's some good folks on here.

Ain't gonna lie, I do miss the good ol days of TBH where you actually knew everybody and the Nanza's where a family reunion.

Comment

Should be banned from the classifieds at least.

Comment

Thats pathetic... Ive sold several things and bought a few.. Never met anyone who didnt stay true to their word. Sad that people cant man up and tell you the truth if they arent coming..

Noted.

Comment

I guess it doesn't surprise me since he's an insurance agent! quick to take your business and then not answer you

Comment

Everyone I have met, or dealt with, has been top notch.

This guy should be banned for sure.

I have had some ghosting on items over 3-4k, I guess that is ok. Will always have some tire kickers on items that expensive.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wish I had the cash on hand, I'd love to take one of those off your hands, I'd even show up!

Comment

Originally posted by King_G View Post
                          Sorry I was in Lafkin getting some a**, looks like I disappointed two people over the weekend.
                          Pics or it didn't happen !

Comment

it amazes me King_G has said very little on this thread......but that speaks volumes

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                              it amazes me King_G has said very little on this thread......but that speaks volumes

What he did say turned out to be another lie. He hasn't said anything since. He's had plenty of opportunity at this point to tell us he forgot and stood the OP up again while disappointing some lot lizard.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                What he did say turned out to be another lie. He hasn't said anything since. He's had plenty of opportunity at this point to tell us he forgot and stood the OP up again while disappointing some lot lizard.
                                Maybe his new user name should be Simba....the Lying King!

Comment

Working...
                                X