Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So 2019 SEC cross divisions came out for next year and Ags play Georgia and SC

Alabama, Clemson, and Georgia in the same year lol

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

7 home games - Bama, Miss State, South Carolina, Auburn + 3 Scrubes
      4 Road Games - Clemson, Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss (Yikes)
      1 nuetral - Arky

Get Auburn early in season, and 2 byes. 1 prior to Bama and 1 prior to that last 3 games of South Carolina, Georgia, LSU

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        He was truly different today. It was weird. I'm sure there was some gamesmanship

He said Sam was a RB playing QB.....shots fired!..

Comment

quackadikt- Just received a tapacrap email from you with my avatar pic. Let’s see if the change goes through as TBH has been giving me issues through tapacrap and on my phones browser. Also congrats on the elk!

Edit: and it worked.

Comment

Thanks for the new Avi, Quakadikt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              He said Sam was a RB playing QB.....shots fired!..
              Kinda taken out of context...

Comment

Sept 7th LSU @ UT

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

GP was very serious/disgruntled during his presser today. Seems very concerned about taking these young guys on the road for the first time. Also seemed a lot more worried about UT than in previous years. Apparently the team has not responded very well to getting beat on Saturday....

Haven't seen him like this in a weekly presser in a long time.

He tossed some shade in the direction of QB1. [emoji23]

But Herman did the same comparing Robinson to The Trill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

That wont be easy for sure. Similar to LSU's schedule this year. It's a long shot but lets just say LSU were to beat Bama and lose to Georgia in the regular season. LSU would have to play Georgia again in the SEC Championship and if Bama were to only lose to LSU they probably make the playoff and LSU could face them for the second time if they were to win the SEC championship and make the playoff so would face those teams 4 times. It wont happen but would be the most difficult schedule in the history of football if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      He tossed some shade in the direction of QB1. [emoji23]

But Herman did the same comparing Robinson to The Trill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      No he didn't. He said he was a big kid that can beat you with his feet and is basically another RB back there. It was a compliment.

Also said the other guy played last year so it would be an unfamiliar challenge for his defense.
                      Last edited by eradicator; 09-18-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        That wont be easy for sure. Similar to LSU's schedule this year. It's a long shot but lets just say LSU were to beat Bama and lose to Georgia in the regular season. LSU would have to play Georgia again in the SEC Championship and if Bama were to only lose to LSU they probably make the playoff and LSU could face them for the second time if they were to win the SEC championship and make the playoff so would face those teams 4 times. It wont happen but would be the most difficult schedule in the history of football if it did.
                        Could happen...

Since we're running what if scenarios...Ags run the table, play UGA for SEC title, face Clemson again for semi and 'Bama again in finals.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

No he didn't. He said he was a big kid that can beat you with his feet and is basically another RB back there. It was a compliment.

Also said the other guy played last year so it would be an unfamiliar challenge for his defense.
                          Now those were not exact quotes because I can't repeat Gary speak....lot of umms, you knows, random words, etc. Not very eloquent

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Could happen...

Since we're running what if scenarios...Ags run the table, play UGA for SEC title, face Clemson again for semi and 'Bama again in finals.
                            LOL, yep both teams should just concentrate on making a good bowl game bc we both know neither team is beating Jawga or Bama. Maybe one of the two but not both.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Could happen...

Horns run the table nd beat OUsucks twice in the same year. They will be in the playoff NOT BAMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Horns run the table nd beat OUsucks twice in the same year. They will be in the playoff NOT BAMA.
                                What kind of "food plots" have you been smoking? Uh, I mean planting.

Comment

Working...
                                X