21 transactions in the classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
    maybe his new user name should be simba....the lying king!
    😂

Comment

Finishing 2 sales this weekend. Both buyers want to meet in Centerville. It's all good.

Love the classifieds here.........................

Comment

That is terrible. First time was bad enough. At least you gave him a second chance to back out on you again.

Comment

classifieds on here have always been good to me. I have not had a bad transaction here or on CL, or FB. I have cancelled a few (not here) due to poor communication from other party...that is a huge red flag to me..

Comment

Bought a truck on here without a hitch - 2 custom knives - sold a couple things as well. I usually only deal with those that have a history.

Appreciate the community!

Comment

Man deer season needs to start. Why the hell we talking about silly **** like this?

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                Man deer season needs to start. Why the hell we talking about silly **** like this?

Its called policing and protecting our fellow TBH members....we do this before, during and after season if it is deemed necessary. Get used to it..

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                  That is terrible. First time was bad enough. At least you gave him a second chance to back out on you again.
                  I gave two guy's three chances each at an item that I was giving away free. First guy cost me a day of my vacation time. And I still have the item.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Bought a truck on here without a hitch - 2 custom knives - sold a couple things as well. I usually only deal with those that have a history.

Appreciate the community!
                    Was the truck supposed to come with a receiver hitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      I am going to the San Antonio show and can pick it up for you. I could meet someone in Columbus if you want.
                      I go to Columbus on weekends. If you can get it to Columbus I can bring it back to Houston for him. It wouldn't be out of my way.

Comment

If a man doesn't honor his word then he's really no man at all and certainly has no honor. Unfortunately I've come across more than one on TBH. This is why handshakes aren't worth anything. But, I would say that TBH is better than most places. I think it's just a sign of the times.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          Finishing 2 sales this weekend. Both buyers want to meet in Centerville. It's all good.

Love the classifieds here.........................
                          When it rains, it pours!!!
                          I just bought 4 stands 2 weeks ago. Buying and picking up a gun tomorrow and working on getting a motor up my way. Then there's another item I need that is up for sale.
                          All right here!!!
                          So far, all my transactions have been good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            When it rains, it pours!!!
                            I just bought 4 stands 2 weeks ago. Buying and picking up a gun tomorrow and working on getting a motor up my way. Then there's another item I need that is up for sale.
                            All right here!!!
                            So far, all my transactions have been good!!!
                            Talked to both parties tonight.

Looks like Madisonville Buckie's Saturday at 10:30

All a go............

Comment

This probably sounded a lot better in your head (at least to you), than it looks, typed on the green screen.

Swing and a HUGE miss, slugger

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                                This probably sounded a lot better in your head (at least to you), than it looks, typed on the green screen.

Swing and a HUGE miss, slugger

Agreed! Calling what the OP has had to go through with King_G "silly ****" is ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X