Oreily is done at Fox News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    I know right? Hes a christian, pro constitution, pro gun, anti immigration, anti abortion and a hunter. What a liberal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He himself said he is a libertarian not me.. Look up the libertarian platform.... You decide.
    Either he is or he ain't. And his show is so predictable.. Bring on some idiot and argue for an entire hour..
    Last edited by PondPopper; 04-20-2017, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      He himself said he is a libertarian not me.. Look up the libertarian platform.... You decide.
      Either he is or he ain't. And his show is so predictable.. Bring on some idiot and argue for an entire hour..
      wasn't there an entire thread on "libertarianism" ?

Psst- JSweet is a libertarian

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        I know right? Hes a christian, pro constitution, pro gun, anti immigration, anti abortion and a hunter. What a liberal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not sure about the Christian part on O'Reilly. David Hocking pastor and author of Whatever Happened to Morality said O'Reilly liked his book but said it had to much Jesus stuff in it and would not put it on his show. O'Reilly has mentioned something about having a Catholic background and professes a belief when he can gain an advantage by it.

I don't watch Fox anymore, so I'm not familiar with Tucker Carlson, if that's who you mean. I'm assuming he brings people on to interrupt and yell at them like the other Fox hosts.
        Last edited by niceg3s; 04-20-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
          Not sure about the Christian part on O'Reilly. David Hocking pastor and author of Whatever Happened to Morality said O'Reilly liked his book but said it had to much Jesus stuff in it and would not put it on his show. O'Reilly has mentioned something about having a Catholic background and professes a belief when he can gain an advantage by it.

I don't watch Fox anymore, so I'm not familiar with Tucker Carlson, if that's who you mean. I'm assuming he brings people on to interrupt and yell at them like the other Fox hosts.
          I was talking about Tucker above not Oreilly.

Comment

I laughed when he got his political show..
            the guy was a host of HARD COPY..... H A R D EFFIN COPY!!!.. it was like TMZ before TMZ....
            and they gave him a show on politics.... really...

He played to whatever audience he could get ratings with.....and had more of a howard stern audience than anything... it wasn't people believed him...or even liked him... it was ..they wanted to see what **** he would say next...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              the guy was a host of HARD COPY..... H A R D EFFIN COPY!!!.. it was like TMZ before TMZ....

He played to whatever audience he could get ratings with.....and had more of a howard stern audience than anything... it wasn't people believed him...or even liked him... it was ..they wanted to see what **** he would say next...
              Well I can say he played it well and made a ton of money so I tip my hat to the guy for knowing how to maximize his paycheck.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Humm, I saw that. Not my favorite at all but we shall see how it works out. Maybe he will stop yelling back & forth with nitwits.
                Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Far as I'm concerned that IS NOT a plus... I've tried real hard to like Tucker, but he is the worst interviewer I've ever tried to watch on TV... Heck, I could interview the nitwits he has on better than he does. His follow up is horrible... He misses so many opportunity to pin the nitwits when they slip up.
                He has strayed a bit from his earlier days... I expect him to return to this guy hopefully.

"I think it's a shoulder thing that goes up..."

"No...it's not..."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U"]Carolyn McCarthy - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

That is hard to believe. Next thing you know reality tv stars will become politicians and a gold medal winning decathlete will turn himself into a woman.
                  Strange times....strange times

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Far as I'm concerned that IS NOT a plus... I've tried real hard to like Tucker, but he is the worst interviewer I've ever tried to watch on TV... Heck, I could interview the nitwits he has on better than he does. His follow up is horrible... He misses so many opportunity to pin the nitwits when they slip up.
                    Agreed!
                    (I got your email sir. Have not read all of it yet though.)

U got it!!!

Comment

Yeah I remember him back then thought it was just another Geraldo show maybe in 20 years TMZ members will be running for office too

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                        That is hard to believe. Next thing you know reality tv stars will become politicians and a gold medal winning decathlete will turn himself into a woman.
                        Strange times....strange times
                        Yeah right, maybe I can go buy weed with a prescription too

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          He has to play a part. These "news hosts" are essentially paid actors when it comes to their shows. At the end of the day, it comes down to ratings. Listen to him speak outside of his show. He is an every day guy that is very intelligent and sharp. He definitely isn't what I would consider a classic conservative, but he sincerely believes in American values. He also shoots, hunts and fishes .

Comment

heh

Click image for larger version

Name:	O.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	24493600

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                              heh

[ATTACH]851499[/ATTACH]

Comment