X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My first encounter was at 5 yards on a draw hunt when one walked up behind me and started screaming. Scared me half to death! at first . Screamed 14 times. I couldn't get a shot through the cedar mott I was in before it walked off.

Comment

Congrats to you and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nice! Just ordered a call. Interested in trying it! Congrats!

Comment

Nice one, I have the call and not used it yet, glad to know it can work.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

I think the call worked because they were curious. I just knew they were all going to blow out of there, but instead they came to me. I had heard a buck roar, and that’s how I located them. One doe saw me move in the brush, just movement, so the call answered back to them. The wind was absolutely perfect.

Comment

Congrats ! I imagine you are a member of a very small club now....

Comment

congrats. Thanks for sharing the call site.

Comment

Making soup now
                            Attached Files

Comment

I can’t make the what I feel are good axis buck “roars” with that dang call. I guess I’ll keep working at it. The buck I want isn’t hard horned yet anyway. Congrats on calling them in. Sure beats hoping they show up to a feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Beards&Spurs View Post
                                I can’t make the what I feel are good axis buck “roars” with that dang call. I guess I’ll keep working at it. The buck I want isn’t hard horned yet anyway. Congrats on calling them in. Sure beats hoping they show up to a feeder.
                                They aren’t any any of our corn feeder pictures. Some at the protein, but they really like the wild berry protein blocks, and were hitting the trophy rock.

On the call, I don't think I sounded like them either. Maybe a wimpy buck, but it made them come to investigate what I was. Wind is a huge factor with them
                                Last edited by Jared.King; 03-31-2019, 01:39 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
                                X