No announcement yet.

Eric Boling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't believe that cell phone companies don't store every single text or pic you send

Those texts will surely be found and this guy well be drawn and quartered.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      When did a **** become so mean and scary that is causes women to have a delayed reactions that sometimes are multiple years long before realizing they have so much trauma that they no longer can function other than sit on TV and complain that they once saw a picture of a ****.
      Do you have a wife?
      Daughters?
      If your daughters boss sent her dong pics
      You'd think it'd would be harmless?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        Don't believe that cell phone companies don't store every single text or pic you send

Surely you mean if the pictures exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have a wife?
          Daughters?
          If your daughters boss sent her dong pics
          You'd think it'd would be harmless?
          I'd laugh my butt off if my daughter's boss sent her a photo of his dong..

She'd cut it off and mail it to his wife...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Of it is true he is another idiot. You guys named a few on the "right" but Weiner and someone else on the left led the way with this craziness. Making the same mistake is idiotic at this point......if true......bye bye!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
            Weiner's deal was with a under-aged girl...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
              Now, now don't go getting into details.. That may separate the two just a tad..

Comment

And all of your deleted emails.. A lady I know just had all of her deleted emails restored to her phone, unintentionally, by a women, on the other end of the line, that was in another country.. Yea you ain't hiding anything anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                  Yep, u would be correct.......so it's ok to send to my 19 year old (no longer a child) or my wife.....or better yet your wife?? Like I said, if true.....they ALL are idiots!! Pure first rate trash !!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Yep, u would be correct.......so it's ok to send to my 19 year old (no longer a child) or my wife.....or better yet your wife?? Like I said, if true.....they ALL are idiots!! Pure first rate trash !!

You're right these guys are idiots. management 101 never allow yourself to get in a position or involved with an employee.

If this women has got involved with other media guys that makes it worst, don't these guys watch they're own news channel.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                      You're right these guys are idiots. management 101 never allow yourself to get in a position or involved with an employee.

If this women has got involved with other media guys that makes it worst, don't these guys watch they're own news channel.
                      Bingo!!!' Your last line makes it scary. Realky proves how sad this is.

Comment

This is the newest tactic of discrediting Republicans in a way that is most distasteful to them. If you notice, sexual scandals involving Gubmint officials is almost a Democratic trademark; especially if homosexual in nature. When found out, liberals are not taken aback by such behavior because they don't find it reprehensible. It is simply a means to an end. Conservatives do and are willing to quickly purge anyone whom acts in such a way. Liberals know this and play it to the hilt. Though overly simplistic, the tactic is effective because a preemptive strike is more efficient than a protracted toe-to-toe war of ideals. The libs know they cannot win that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                          This is the newest tactic of discrediting Republicans in a way that is most distasteful to them. If you notice, sexual scandals involving Gubmint officials is almost a Democratic trademark; especially if homosexual in nature. When found out, liberals are not taken aback by such behavior because they don't find it reprehensible. It is simply a means to an end. Conservatives do and are willing to quickly purge anyone whom acts in such a way. Liberals know this and play it to the hilt. Though overly simplistic, the tactic is effective because a preemptive strike is more efficient than a protracted toe-to-toe war of ideals. The libs know they cannot win that way.
                          Really??

Comment

Isn't Bill Clinton the one that started this trend in the Oval office? If I recall correctly a Cigar was involved.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
                              Really??
                              Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Isn't Bill Clinton the one that started this trend in the Oval office? If I recall correctly a Cigar was involved.
                                it was just because his humidor was on the fritz that day, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                                X