No announcement yet.

Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havnt had a chance yet. Prob try during the week. Went scouting last week and found a buck bed. Hopefully pressure doesn’t push the buck elsewhere before I can at least get a hunt in.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake83 View Post
      Opening day people scare me lol. I stayed home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I understand....lol

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

It was crowded out there where I was. Never seen it that crowded and I’ve been been hunting there since 1993.

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
          It was crowded out there where I was. Never seen it that crowded and I’ve been been hunting there since 1993.
          which end of the lake were you on? I decided to wait a couple weeks in hopes the crowd would go down a little

Comment

I typically hunt during the week but crowded is in the eye of the beholder.....lol.... Only seen another hunter in the woods twice and once was on opening day as dude followed me in on the way to my first spot....lol..... I just went elsewhere.....lol

Comment

I hunt during the week also but will wait for a cold front to knock down all the blood suckers.

Comment

Haven't had a chance to hunt yet, and probably won't even try to go until another week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                  which end of the lake were you on? I decided to wait a couple weeks in hopes the crowd would go down a little
                  I was on the northwest side of the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                    I typically hunt during the week but crowded is in the eye of the beholder.....lol.... Only seen another hunter in the woods twice and once was on opening day as dude followed me in on the way to my first spot....lol..... I just went elsewhere.....lol

Lol. Let me rephrase. Of the 25’ish opening days I’ve been out there this was by far the most crowded I’ve experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Peta-hata View Post
                      I was on the northwest side of the lake.
                      Ooooh,
                      I never, ever hunt over there....lol

Comment

These are 2 that I've got pictures of. Think they are both over 13". Sorry for the poor picture quality.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

The one on the right for sure, the one on the left is close

Comment

Anyone been out this weekend?

Comment

Haven't been out yet. The weather's beginning looking right after midweek so I may try and go Friday. Now till mid November is the time to be out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                                These are 2 that I've got pictures of. Think they are both over 13". Sorry for the poor picture quality.

that one on the right looks a lot like the guy i had on my cameras out there last year.....

Comment

Working...
                                X