black out your license plate???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kraigrrr View Post
    like they said... get me your plate # and I will show you....
    Just sent you my plate number, wanna know everything you can find out about me..

Comment

I view things a little differently then most. If I black out a plate its mainly for sticker sightings and being respectful.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake83 View Post
        Send me your plate # and let me show you how much info I can get off of a plate. I can pull your DL number and anyone in ur house with a DL, your address, any others cars you own and so forth.

Texas is a public record state..
        better safe than sorry
        I bet you a steak dinner you can't get my address Dl# or even name from the truck I drive every day.

Comment

I have to black out my plate. I had throngs of women sexually harass me once when I tried to sell a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
            if i wanted to jack someones info thru thier plate number it would be a lot easier to go sit at a redlight and write down 20 plates than surfng thru forums trying to find a pic with a plate number in it, right ??

am i missing something? it seems like a bit much of a conspiricy theory to me to....
            I could be missing the same something also but I agree totally with your post!!!!

Comment

Just do a google search and you can find out plenty with a name/phone number or address. I use google more than I do pay sites that we use for work. And yes, I am LEO. It's scary what information can be found on the devil box......

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                I see online all the time that people black out their license plate when listing vehicles and just wonder why?? I mean what is someone really going to do with a plate number? Someone could go around and see them all over the road?? Just curious if there is a reason behind it??
                a few years back I ran across a website that you can enter the plates of a vehicle on it.
                you would get registered owner, name address and vin number of the vehicle just from the plate.
                maybe thats why tbey black it out

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                  if i wanted to jack someones info thru thier plate number it would be a lot easier to go sit at a redlight and write down 20 plates than surfng thru forums trying to find a pic with a plate number in it, right ??

am i missing something? it seems like a bit much of a conspiricy theory to me to....
                  X2

Comment

I guess I just don't see the big deal if someone can look up my address from my license plate..

Comment

Originally posted by Jease View Post
                      I view things a little differently then most. If I black out a plate its mainly for sticker sightings and being respectful.
                      Yeah I will do that if its not my vehicle cause I don't know how the other person feels about it..

Comment

Because everyone is parinoid.

Comment

Working...
                        X