Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news...

Comment

Might be a dumb question, but how do you post pictures to this forum? Found a pretty cool dead head the other day and was going to share it with you guys. Pretty big 9 point

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
        Might be a dumb question, but how do you post pictures to this forum? Found a pretty cool dead head the other day and was going to share it with you guys. Pretty big 9 point
        If it's in your gallery, there is an option below where you insert your message (on android at least) where you can add a file. You have to allow your phone access to your pictures though.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

A little off topic however, would any of the veterans here be willing to help me scout out a couple areas for next season here in the Sam that I've been poking around on google maps? I'm more than happy to pick up a lunch tab at city hall cafe in huntsville or something along those lines in return.

Comment

Apparently I have to post 2 more times to be able to post a picture....

Comment

Apparently I have to post 2 more times to be able to post a picture....
              Ah yeah forgot about that. Feel free to just post on random posts to get em or on this one, works all the same [emoji106]

Comment

Found this the other day while scouting, too bad he didn't make it another season

Comment

Found this the other day while scouting, too bad he didn't make it another season

Would have been a dandy buck for sure. Did you score him to see what we missed out on?

Comment

Not yet, plan on it this week. Any guesses? 5 points left beam, 4 on right. Here is another view.

Comment

Not yet, plan on it this week. Any guesses? 5 points left beam, 4 on right. Here is another view.

I'm terrible at guessing and since I don't know the spread, I'd guess he nets 115ish give or take a few

Comment

That’s a 120” deer right there. Wonder what got him.

Comment

I wanted to let y'all know they released the Trophy Wife to go home. We're finally back at the house and she's doing great. The Dr's said the whole transplant couldn't have gone better and she's well on her way to a full recovery. We have to go back to Dallas every two weeks for the next six weeks, then every three months for the rest of the year for follow up labs to adjust her antl-rejection medicine. She's been sick for six long years and she's not sick anymore. It's just a miracle that she's made it through this. Thanks again you guys for all the prayers and pep talks on bad days. Better days are ahead now. See you guys in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                            A little off topic however, would any of the veterans here be willing to help me scout out a couple areas for next season here in the Sam that I've been poking around on google maps? I'm more than happy to pick up a lunch tab at city hall cafe in huntsville or something along those lines in return.

Hit me up. I'm ready to scout some new spots.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                              I wanted to let y'all know they released the Trophy Wife to go home. We're finally back at the house and she's doing great. The Dr's said the whole transplant couldn't have gone better and she's well on her way to a full recovery. We have to go back to Dallas every two weeks for the next six weeks, then every three months for the rest of the year for follow up labs to adjust her antl-rejection medicine. She's been sick for six long years and she's not sick anymore. It's just a miracle that she's made it through this. Thanks again you guys for all the prayers and pep talks on bad days. Better days are ahead now. See you guys in the woods.
                              Kevin,

As always, you and Trish are in our prayers. You said it right, it's a miracle. I for one am so glad to have witnessed it.
                              When you're ready, let me know, it's time to chase some fish.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great new Kevin!

Comment

Working...
                                X