No announcement yet.

Tortillas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They came out really well! ! more tip: If you place hem on top of a naked flame it will give them a little more color and flavour

Comment

Yep, gonna have to give this a try! Love fresh homemade tortillas and butter! Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

If you mix them by hand they will come out lighter. Some times you can over mix them when using a mixer. The more mixing and kneeding you do the denser they become.

Cant comment on using the mixes mentioned above as I always make mine from scratch. I would list my recipe but I don't measure anything. But I use Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Lard, and Hot Water.

Comment

Tagging for later

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife makes tortillas every other day. Dont know if she uses sugar now im curious.

Comment

Another good recipe!

Comment

Where do we put in our order?

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                  It's very convenient to buy them at the store no doubt. But in no way do they compare to homemade. They look awesome.
                  I was born and raised in Brownsvile. We always had a live in housekeeper/cook. She made fresh tortillas for every meal. The closest ones I can find are the HEB homestyle.

Comment

It is mouth watering.

Comment

Working...
                    X