Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Definitely giving you a hard time but seeing you fall in line with the diesel drenched red rags on msnbc/cnn headlines makes a true blooded American like myself wonder about you with your comments. Call it what you want (yes, everyone has a point of view) but the comments I have seen from you and a few others is down right asinine. Go Trump!
    My blood is as red as yours and I'm a conservative, but don't believe trump is. I pray he makes decisions that are good for out country, even if they are bad for trump. Time will tell and I'll be watching. I'm sure you and I agree on lots of issues, but trump ain't one. Hope he proves me wrong. Take care.

Comment

Definitely giving you a hard time but seeing you fall in line with the diesel drenched red rags on msnbc/cnn headlines makes a true blooded American like myself wonder about you with your comments. Call it what you want (yes, everyone has a point of view) but the comments I have seen from you and a few others is down right asinine. Go Trump!
      I know, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
        What makes you think he's not serious about the wall? Because they didnt build a 2,000 mile long border wall in 100 days? They've been taking bids for the last 2 months for wall proposals. If the wall budget isn't approved in September I might get concerned, but pegging the border wall as some sort of failed policy after Trump has been in office for less than 5 months is a joke.
        Anyone want to place a wager that even if Trump paid for and built this wall we would still have these same guys on here bashing Trump?

Come on, it's a safe bet I promise

Comment

Boy this thread got off the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Anyone want to place a wager that even if Trump paid for and built this wall we would still have these same guys on here bashing Trump?

Not speaking of anyone in this thread, but this is the entire basis of the #resist movement; its desperately latching on to every fabricated controversy regardless of its merit, to undermine POTUS.

Repubs did their best to do the same thing to Obama, but they didn't have the lib controlled media at their back - so it's hard to get too angry about it. I'm just surprised anyone still believes the MSM. If the past election cycle didn't prove that there is blatantly obvious media collusion then you're just dumb or willfully ignorant. Luckly (most of) the folks here seem to be aware of that fact.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

I'll admit it. I would. Not because it is Trump's idea, but because it is a bad idea. There are much more effective ways to control illegal immigration...and much cheaper too. But nobody wants to talk about enforcing our laws on actual employers - that give these illegals a reason to come over here - a job. Trump gets you focused on THE WALL....and you eat it up. Enforce the laws and you don't need a wall. They will find a way under/over/around a wall if they still have the incentive of a job when they get here. Believe dat!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                My blood is as red as yours and I'm a conservative, but don't believe trump is. I pray he makes decisions that are good for out country, even if they are bad for trump. Time will tell and I'll be watching. I'm sure you and I agree on lots of issues, but trump ain't one. Hope he proves me wrong. Take care.
                Alright alright alright...let's go ahead and admit that your dislike for Trump clearly has muddied up your thought process. You will NEVER admit that he will prove you wrong because he already has going back on past posts of yours. Move along my friend.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Alright alright alright...let's go ahead and admit that your dislike for Trump clearly has muddied up your thought process. You will NEVER admit that he will prove you wrong because he already has going back on past posts of yours. Move along my friend.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                  He can't help it. He's Trumpaphobic.

Comment

He has already made more decisions to benefit the country in 3 months than obama did in 8 years, probably as many as W made in 8 years but he will have a much harder time going forward because of non stop fake news and gutless republicans.

Comment

You three might want to start up a trump koolaid bidness. I'm sure it would be a money maker. If y'all just took a sip every time you fantasize about the great one....it would be too big to fail

Comment

You three might want to start up a trump koolaid bidness. I'm sure it would be a money maker. If y'all just took a sip every time you fantasize about the great one....it would be too big to fail
                        Yuuuuuge fail! Go back and read my post pre Trump. I'm no Trumpkin, but the constant bashing of Trump is childish and divisive. Gather the facts and make a decision, or STFU. There are even democrats jumping ship due to the hypocritical witch hunt.

Comment

Not speaking of anyone in this thread, but this is the entire basis of the #resist movement; its desperately latching on to every fabricated controversy regardless of its merit, to undermine POTUS.

Repubs did their best to do the same thing to Obama, but they didn't have the lib controlled media at their back - so it's hard to get too angry about it. I'm just surprised anyone still believes the MSM. If the past election cycle didn't prove that there is blatantly obvious media collusion then you're just dumb or willfully ignorant. Luckly (most of) the folks here seem to be aware of that fact.

Pretty spot on.

No matter what letter comes behind their name, I think 98% of them are self serving crooks. They are in self purification mode, and will send the voters down the river to save the self. Shoot they would send the country down the river if it meant they got to keep a raft for themselves.

All the media nonsense just confirms it all. The swap is infested. An outsider was the only choice, and no not the first women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well if they both used the same FAKE method, then it would still be down. In fact, that would be the most accurate method for measurable change.
                            Someone get this guy a padded room!

I sure enjoyed standing at attention before my boys baseball games this past Spring listening to the Star Spangled Banner with pride restored in my soul. Every time after it played I would turn around in the stands and yell, "It sure feels good to feel like an American again," and in unison the crowd would yell out a big "Hell Yea!!!". Go Trump!!

Why would you KNOWINGLY continue using a FAKE and LIEING method of calculating something?
                            Why not just do what is RIGHT even if it doesn't paint you in the most favorable light?
                            Simply explain that the way it was being calculated before was WRONG and DIRTY
                            but you decided to "drain the swamp" and start doing things the RIGHT way so the numbers aren't as attractive as they were before because you're not cooking the books like the folks did for 8 years straight (wait, did Obama use the same calculating method that GWB used for 8 years before him???)

Who can get us this info?

Comment

Edit....Round n round we go.
                              Last edited by Johnny; 05-18-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X