Big Bend Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Bend Trip

This spring my wife and I finally made a trip to BBNP. It truly surpassed my expectations. My late Grandpa had a lease between Sanderson and Marathon, so it was a trip down memory lane to get back that direction. We stayed in Terlingua, and spent most of our days in the national park. I learned a lot about my camera on this trip. I’m definitely a newbie to photography, but I really love it. Here’s a few pictures from our trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! My wife and I love it out there. We have taken a couple trips and want to get back there again. Its such a rugged place, but still so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Beautiful photos!! The Trans Pecos is my favorite part of Texas, beautiful country!

Comment

Great Pictures!

Comment

It is truly one of the most beautiful places I've seen. Reminds me of the sparse harshness of Alaska in some sense, but in a different part of the spectrum.

Comment

Sitting on the porch at Starlight and watching the world go by is one of those things that you have to experience to understand. I don't remember how much time we were there but it was hours. Good times with good people.

Nice work!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Stunning.

Comment

Nice pictures thanks for sharing

Comment

Thank y’all! It is a beautiful place. Hopefully we’ll be back in a couple of years.

Comment

For anyone planning on going to Big Bend, i would recommend going on the Lost Mines trial. Super beautiful hike and you would not expect that you were in Texas. During the heat of the summer it was 68F deep into Big Bend, very temperate rainforest like.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerod View Post
                      For anyone planning on going to Big Bend, i would recommend going on the Lost Mines trial. Super beautiful hike and you would not expect that you were in Texas. During the heat of the summer it was 68F deep into Big Bend, very temperate rainforest like.

We weren’t able to do the lost mines trail this trip but I’ve heard described just as you said. I wish I could spend a few weeks out there. So much to see.

Comment

Man I've never been, definitely a bucket list item!

Comment

The area will get in your blood.

Comment

Looks awesome and pictures turned out nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                              Man I've never been, definitely a bucket list item!

It’s well worth the trip. We’d been talking about going for five years, and finally decided to go. I could’ve stayed out there another week and wouldn’t have seen everything I wanted to. It’s beautiful out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X