NFL Divisional Round!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Divisional Round!

Gotta love all the jakelegs who didn’t step up and post a prediction coming in and telling everybody how wrong they were. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That’s some world class “baggery” right there...[emoji23]
    Last edited by Smart; 01-12-2020, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Proven once again that Lamar Jackson can’t win the big ones.
      Henry > Lamar

Also, the Ravens were well rested. Many of their starters sat out last game and have been resting. That rust showed.

Comment

Like so many, I would have had a hard time betting against the Ravens yesterday.

But I have wondered for a while who could stop D. Henry. I'm thinking nobody, but for sure not the Ravens or Patriots.

I do love the simple formula the Titans are using to win - play great defense (21 pts allowed in last 2 weeks, right?), pass the ball just enough and win the running game.

And since the Ravens were the pick to win it all, it would only make sense that now falls to the team that beat the Ravens, right?

No team has a secondary made up of guys as big as Henry and it seems like about half of his runs get past the linebackers. It has to suck trying to tackle him.

I know I'd be looking to get out of his way!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Gotta love all the jakelegs who didn’t step up and post a prediction coming in and telling everybody how wrong they were. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That’s some world class “baggery” right there...[emoji23]
          Guilty, BUT... I didn’t see the thread until today. Haha

My prediction could easily turn into one of those screen shots.

But under any circumstance imaginable I will always go against Arron Rodgers.

Comment

I didn't post predictions but I would have been wrong. Two days ago I said winner of Ravens/Chiefs takes it all. Lol. Oops.

Today give me Chiefs and Packers. Pulling for the Seattle Longhorns.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-12-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I didn't post predictions but I would have been wrong. Two days ago I said winner of Ravens/Chiefs takes it all. Lol. Oops.

Today give me Chiefs and Packers. Pulling for the Seattle Longhorns.

Seattle Longhorns

In January 2006, Texas A&M filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against the Seattle Seahawks and in May 2006, the dispute was settled out of court. ... In August 2015, the Seahawks shifted towards calling their fans the "12s", and replaced their "Home of the 12th Man" stadium sign with a new "Home of the 12s" sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                Seattle Longhorns

In January 2006, Texas A&M filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against the Seattle Seahawks and in May 2006, the dispute was settled out of court. ... In August 2015, the Seahawks shifted towards calling their fans the "12s", and replaced their "Home of the 12th Man" stadium sign with a new "Home of the 12s" sign.
                I remember that.

Comment

Hope Dabo was right about Watson taking Texans to the Super Bowl rather sooner then later. Hopefully Texans don’t come out flat.

Comment

Almost time! I hope the Texans can pull one out today and the packers whoop up on the Seahawks!

Comment

I hope we come out playing ball from the start and don't wait until the second half. If Fuller stays healthy the whole game and if the running game can get going, I think we have a shot. If we don't get going early, we could get blown out. National media doesnt even give us a chance. They said the same thing about the Titans...

Comment

I’ll take the Red & White ones.

Comment

Nice job Texans. Can't remember the last time they've got a touchdown on the first drive

Comment

Nice start! 14-0
                            Last edited by hogslayer78; 01-12-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Woohoo! Keep the foot on the gas!

Comment

Are you kidding me. That just hppened

Comment

Working...
                                X