Clowney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
    The Texans need a legit GM. O’Brien isn’t the answer but he’s not as bad as people act either. They botched round 1 of the draft so horribly that Gaine deserves to be fired for that alone. Clowney wants Mack money but he’s not even close to Mack from a production standpoint. Him missing a few games isn’t anything new so who cares if he holds out a few weeks. He didn’t even suit for game 1 last season. I’m really getting fed up with these whiny football players talking about what they deserve. This man is literally considering walking away from $15 million. I mean wt*!!! Just think about that. This post is kind of all over the place but it’s bc I really don’t care or have any expectations other than disappointment from the Texans at this point. Cal McNair claims he’s going to right the ship, well after week 19 we will see if he can put his money where his mouth is.
    Gaine was fired back in June. O’Brien is too full of himself and a horrible play caller to win with this talented team. Talent is there. Coaching is not.

Comment

Quite a bit of talent on that team. I miss the "love ya blue" days but that coach wouldnt win at penn state much less the nfl...

Comment

Let him and Zeke play with each other.

Comment

I've been putting up with the same stuff for 25yrs(Cowboy fan)

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wechebuck View Post
            Gaine was fired back in June. O’Brien is too full of himself and a horrible play caller to win with this talented team. Talent is there. Coaching is not.
            Oh yeah - 3rd and 9? Run it up the middle

1st and 15? Run it up the middle

BOB at his best...

Comment

They thought they had a GM until that fell through that's is the reason they don't have one.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                And replaced with who? Who?
                Anyone.

Comment

What most people don't realize is Clowney has a poor work ethic when it comes to football and the things that separate the great ones from the good ones. How many times last year did Clowney get double-teamed compared to Watt? Who ended up with the better year, the guy that got doubled and tripled the majority of the snaps. Clowney has freakish natural ability but could learn from the great ones. His desire to be one of the great ones needs to show up. The front office and coaches know this is true but speak kind words to the media. Natural ability great, desire to be one of the elite, not so much.

Comment

Most people do realize that he has lack of a work ethic. That's why he has not been resigned, and he is hurt alot. But I'm sure it's Bill's fault.

Comment

Looks like he’s more and likely heading to Seattle

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                        I've been putting up with the same stuff for 25yrs(Cowboy fan)

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
                        right there with ya brother and whats even worse is I was born in the early 90's i was to young to remember/appreciate/care about football when the cowboys were great. its been nothing but disapointment for my entire fan life lol

Comment

The Texans should have listened to Spurrier when he said that Clowney was lazy, takes plays off, and is overrated. Pretty sad when that comes from your head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                            I knew you were a Cowboys fan
                            Not in the least....

But it is really hard being a Texans fan....

I am losing interest in the NFL fast...

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                              What most people don't realize is Clowney has a poor work ethic when it comes to football and the things that separate the great ones from the good ones. How many times last year did Clowney get double-teamed compared to Watt? Who ended up with the better year, the guy that got doubled and tripled the majority of the snaps. Clowney has freakish natural ability but could learn from the great ones. His desire to be one of the great ones needs to show up. The front office and coaches know this is true but speak kind words to the media. Natural ability great, desire to be one of the elite, not so much.
                              Clowney was double teamed more that Watt last year look it up. He’s lazy but an All Pro last 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                Most people do realize that he has lack of a work ethic. That's why he has not been resigned, and he is hurt alot. But I'm sure it's Bill's fault.

Watt has been hurt more than Clowney since he got into the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X