Will Trump last 4 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    IMO, the louder the media and Washington screams "Trump Bad" is more reason he's the right person in office.
    Ditto

Comment

I would put money on him quitting within the next 12 months. Full disclosure: I hate him with every bone in my body. I'm a republican. He is a child

The media would stop the bullsh*t if he would stop feeding it to them.

Comment

Go Trump!

If one hates Trump then riddle me this. Why would a billionaire who doesn't need more money or power set aside everything he does, puts millions on the line running, becomes POTUS, does his job going against the currents, and takes ridicule, name calling and all the other BS daily and yet keeps going?

Just admit already he's doing it or America.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          Go Trump!

If one hates Trump then riddle me this. Why would a billionaire who doesn't need more money or power set aside everything he does, puts millions on the line running, becomes POTUS, does his job going against the currents, and takes ridicule, name calling and all the other BS daily and yet keeps going?

Just admit already he's doing it or America.

His ego, it's insatiable. It's not about America, it's about him. He thought he would be admired and loved by everyone.
          He misjudged.

Back to the question; dunno? If I had to put money on it, I'd wager that he resigns. He can't handle the pressure and criticism that comes with the job. Nor being unloved.

Bob Lee
          Last edited by boblee; 08-25-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ballsie View Post
            I would put money on him quitting within the next 12 months. Full disclosure: I hate him with every bone in my body. I'm a republican. He is a child

Ill admit that he does create SOME of the drama surrounding him
            But if you think for 1 sec the media would leave him alone if he would just quit feeding them then you really dont pay very good attention to daily activities of the media. For 8 solid years the criticized Bush except for about 10 days after 9/11. The media are going to dump on Trump everyday until he is gone.
            They always do and always will. Other than tweets Trump has done a pretty good job

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              Other than tweets Trump has done a pretty good job
              This is exactly why the media hates him. They can't manipulate his message. Tweet on Mr. President!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                This is exactly why the media hates him. They can't manipulate his message. Tweet on Mr. President!

Comment

Will Trump last 4 years

Originally posted by ballsie View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] So many feels. The media would not stop. Are you kidding me? They are actively and obviously lying about him in a daily basis.

Trump: (Paraphrasing)
                  "We condemn in the most explicit terms hate and bigotry on all sides"

Media: "trump refuses to condemn racist, supports nazis. I'm so scared I'm shaking"

The media has been lying to and manipulating us for decades. It's about time someone started calling the on it. They're scum.

$500 bucks sound good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Clay C; 08-26-2017, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Yes. 1000 times a day if necessary. I wish it wasn't but with the crooked media that's all he's got left. Truth hurts the libs more than anything.

Comment

This is exactly how the republicans shoulda treated obama. McCain had no spine then. Yet here he is now. I think hes just a senile old man.
                      Wonder why he didnt vote to abolish obama care?

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                        This is exactly how the republicans shoulda treated obama. McCain had no spine then. Yet here he is now. I think hes just a senile old man.
                        Wonder why he didnt vote to abolish obama care?

His whole life has been about giving in to the other side. That's the only way he can get any attention.

Comment

His whole life has been about giving in to the other side. That's the only way he can get any attention.
                          He learned the trade in Hanoi Hilton. Squealed like a pig hung under a gate.

Comment

Has any one read about McCain's big blunder while in the Navy?

Comment

To undermine McCain's actions as a POW prisoner, makes me question you as an American. You will never protect us when they come and take it. I will stand by myself. you degenerates... Ohh, I bow hunt. I will protect you. Yeah right.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X