Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    With all due respect, your math is off.
    The part in italics is not mine wording, math or facts. That is why I put it in italics.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      He's still a politician bro.....don't trust him any father than you can throw him.
      Agreed on this one, he can talk all that NRA stuff and bible thumping but in the end he is a politician.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Following up on Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick’s suggestion of hardening security at Texas schools, Texas Monthly’s R.G. Ratcliffe does the math: “The price of walk-through metal detectors range, in general, from about $3,500 to $5,000 each. There are more than 9,100 public school and charter school campuses in Texas. If metal detectors cost $4,000 each, then the total price tag for equipping the state school buildings would run about $36.4 million.”

These are some interesting figures (for about half of a HS football stadium, we can get metal detectors). I can also see how it could create bottle necks that would make it easier for a shooter to just attack from the outside. A stop and frisk could be a lot cheaper than detectors and probably just as big of a deterrent.
        If we get to the point that children are using a security bottle neck to gun down other children than at that point the entire public school thing can just be shut down.

What kills me is schools in the inner cities have implemented this idea and successfully back in the 90s when gangs started recruiting school aged kids. It works; and has been working. Typical liberal media; ignore the ghetto schools; ignore Chicago and all the other ghettos where they are murdering each other but the second some white people do it its front page headlines and white male toxicity must be destroyed. Dumb asses.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          If we get to the point that children are using a security bottle neck to gun down other children than at that point the entire public school thing can just be shut down.
          I want to say that Cruz pulled a fire alarm to get the kids out of the classrooms then basically ambushed them as they took the preplanned safety route per the fire alarm protocol. I may have the shooter wrong but the fire alarm thing is a tactic for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Tell me again how the Texas Lottery is helping school funding?

Didn't they just give us the freedom to legalize sports gambling? Can we not add to that amount with that measure?

Those millions and funding should be ZERO issue !
            Hahaha, come on now you know they have a laundry list of **** they want personally before they will ever start allocating funds towards where they were intended to go.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
              Agreed on this one, he can talk all that NRA stuff and bible thumping but in the end he is a politician.
              Bingo!!!!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	polticians1.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	24539957
              Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Since tax dollars would be used for procurement, the price tag for each MD would be closer to $10K each. You always need to budget for abuse, fraud & corruption with our tax dollars.
              Brother did you ever nail that one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad thing as taxpayers we know this is a FACT...……..but don't do anything about it.

Comment

Anytime politicians use phrases like “safety” and “for our children”, you should automatically be concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Don't laugh. Never under-estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
                  Classic! That's how we got Obama not once but twice and almost got Killary.

Comment

Working...
                  X