Clear All

I'm in! 123!

Comment

0 for 7.....

Comment

It's a no-go for me. I was 115

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bummer, didn't make the cut. Maybe next year. Congrats to those who won! Getcha a big 'un.

Comment

Shoot ! Im, pulling for you larry ,,,,,, hope you made it in !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by public View Post
              0 for 7.....
              THAT HURTS

Comment

none for me again, this is the 3rd year they pulled the number right before or after mine. Don't know why I get my hopes up. Wish I had a hook there like some of the folks who get drawn year after year

0 for 6

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  none for me again, this is the 3rd year they pulled the number right before or after mine. Don't know why I get my hopes up. Wish I had a hook there like some of the folks who get drawn year after year

0 for 6
                  ITS A WASTE OF TIME ANYWAYS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                    Oh no. SMH

WOW I WAS JUST CATCHING UP, IVE THREATENED IT BUT NEVER DONE IT LOL

Comment

Missed it yet again. 0 for FOREVER.

Thanks again Grapevine USACE. Good thing y'all got going over there. You should be proud of the work you do making it all so very fair and just for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post

Thanks again Grapevine USACE. Good thing y'all got going over there. You should be proud of the work you do making it all so very fair and just for all.
                        GOTTA BE SHI*****?????? MAN THATS CRAZY !

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                          hahaha poor Larry! He hasn't posted in a while on any vine threads.
                          YOU LOSE

Comment

Dang it, man. I was pulling for you this year for the draw.

Comment

ON A SERIOUS NOTE BROTHER, if you're in the Houston area hit me up I can let you in on a few of my urban deer spots if you like ?? Just keep applying at the Vine man. Definitely doesn't seem right after 9 years

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                                ON A SERIOUS NOTE BROTHER, if you're in the Houston area hit me up I can let you in on a few of my urban deer spots if you like ?? Just keep applying at the Vine man. Definitely doesn't seem right after 9 years
                                I don't hunt the 'Vine, or the H, or any of those places "up north," but I check every year to see if he gets drawn. I don't even know the guy and I feel really bad for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X