No announcement yet.

Live exotic hunt at Circle M Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on some nice animals. I've never heard of this place. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Your on fire![emoji2]. Is this place the old North Star ranch east of Winona?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No sir, I don't believe. It's been family owned for a long time he said. Maybe 5 miles NE of Tyler.

I also forgot to mention, this carnage was done by chinese rage hypodermics 2.3" cut. $15 for a 12 pack off Amazon. And yes I did tons of research before buying and lots of tests at home before this hunt. The opened every single time on empty and full milk jugs, cardboard, and a few more thin skinned things. Evidently worked on these animals too.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        No sir, I don't believe. It's been family owned for a long time he said. Maybe 5 miles NE of Tyler.

I also forgot to mention, this carnage was done by chinese rage hypodermics 2.3" cut. $15 for a 12 pack off Amazon. And yes I did tons of research before buying and lots of tests at home before this hunt. The opened every single time on empty and full milk jugs, cardboard, and a few more thin skinned things. Evidently worked on these animals too.
        Nice pickup. I bought a ton of the same broadheads after testing them too. Congrats on a haul of animals!

Comment

Working...
        X