Hostiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    I went today, it was ok, not that great. It was definately better than any of the crappy previews we had to sit through before it started.
    It was way to slow, could have been 1 hr and 45 min easy. Doesn’t compare to being close to Dances With Wolves in my opinion.
    Well,...Dances With Wolves was pretty slooooow

Comment

I like Christian Bale as an actor but despise his politics! Ok, that's out of the way...in our Golden Years Momma and I wait until these movies get released on Amazon, spend $5 for the rental and enjoy! Our recliners are much more comfortable plus my wife makes a great meal MUCH cheaper than what we have to pay at the theater. Plus, our big screen and sound system does not miss much of what the theater has to offer.

Ole' Fart that LOVE'S Westerns.....can't wait for the $5 rental, lol!!

Comment

Did yall notice the cameo by Ryan Bingham singing, “how shall a sparrow fly”

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Did yall notice the cameo by Ryan Bingham singing, “how shall a sparrow fly”
          Yes. !!!!!Small Spoiler!!!!! Don’t read if you haven’t seen the movie

Another reason I was excited because a huge fan of his and was looking forward to his part that he talked about in a interview and hear the song.

Said one sentence outside of the song, and his singing seemed meaningless and forced into that part of the movie. They could’ve had it cover over a couple mins of the movie as they were traveling or something instead of him just singing 3 sentences by a fire and it abruptly ending. His death was also the most irrelevant death ever portrayed in a movie in my opinion.

God I’m so bitter lol

Comment

It’s only a movie, it’s only a movie....

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Yes. !!!!!Small Spoiler!!!!! Don’t read if you haven’t seen the movie

Another reason I was excited because a huge fan of his and was looking forward to his part that he talked about in a interview and hear the song.

Said one sentence outside of the song, and his singing seemed meaningless and forced into that part of the movie. They could’ve had it cover over a couple mins of the movie as they were traveling or something instead of him just singing 3 sentences by a fire and it abruptly ending. His death was also the most irrelevant death ever portrayed in a movie in my opinion.

God I’m so bitter lol
              You need a beer

Is it possible you built the whole movie up, and that’s why it was a let down? Sometimes movies are best enjoyed when you go in blind.

Comment

Just saw it. It was good but not great

Comment

The series Godless on Netflix is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                    You need a beer

Is it possible you built the whole movie up, and that’s why it was a let down? Sometimes movies are best enjoyed when you go in blind.
                    Very possible.

No fluidity just bothered me to much reguardless of expectations.

And agreed on the needing a beer lol

Comment

I just saw. I liked it. The start of the movie was not what I would have done

Comment

Saw it this evening....wasn't horrible, wasn't great. Should have waited for Netflix..

Comment

I was disappointed, my feelings and review are right in line w/150 class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, kinda wished I hadn’t opened this thread. Have tickets for 1:30 this afternoon. I’ll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              The series Godless on Netflix is pretty good.
                              Yes it was very good. Jeff Daniels did a great job playing the bad guy.

Comment

Wait your the same guy that started at dog thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X