Feeding program - Deer/exotics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeding program - Deer/exotics

Curious to see what folks are feeding during the summer on their hunting properties. Or if feeding from a feeder, how long are you throwing?

Cottonseed

I've got corn feeders throwing for 5 seconds and free choice cottonseed out.

Comment

Bulk free choice have protein pellets. Trough style timed will have black eyed peas this year.

Comment

Feeding as much protein as they will eat. 24/7 all year long

Comment

Free choice protein

Comment

Free choice protein and slinging corn, year round.

Comment

Free choice protein, cottenseed and corn. Going to try and feed year round this year if i can afford it.

Comment

2 free choice protein feeders going with an 18% 5/32 creep pellet
                2 ASF 300 pounders throwing a roasted soybean/corn mix for 3 seconds each morning and evening
                gonna get a 3rd ASF going this coming weekeend

Comment

soybean corn mix with lab lab summer plots for now...

Comment

Protein, CottonSeed and Corn 24-7-365

Comment

A follow up question to my initial question, Does anyone see a noticeable preferred choice of the what the animals are eating? Protein, corn, soy/corn mix, corn/protein mix?

Seems as if everyone has a free choice protein feeder going.

Comment

I only feed corn from October-February bc my deer prefers that and I don't want to toss something for 3-5 seconds bc the birds most likely are the ones eating it before the deer will

Comment

Working...
                        X