No announcement yet.

Buddy heater on a bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can buy a specific hose that does not require the filter. I believe it is the 6.5ft mr heater brand. Whichever one it is, it specifically says it does not require the inline filter

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post

I have one .. it works if you figure out how to use it.. I freeze the empty bottle for 30 min .. attach it to the fitting and big bottle . Turn the 20 lb upside down and open the valve.. it will fill the small one.. if you open it standing right side up you just gas the small bottle..

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
          I have one .. it works if you figure out how to use it.. I freeze the empty bottle for 30 min .. attach it to the fitting and big bottle . Turn the 20 lb upside down and open the valve.. it will fill the small one.. if you open it standing right side up you just gas the small bottle..

Been there and done that. Didn’t like having to take the little bottles back and forth. A big bottle in my stand has lasted 2 hunting seasons and still going.

Comment

Been using the MR heater hose and 20LB bottles for about the past 6-7 years in 4 different stands with no problem Its the only way to go. A bottle will last us a whole season. My only gripe is i wish the heaters had a lower setting lol in a 4X6 with windows cracked and then opened at times for fresh air it will get HOT!

Comment

Working...
            X