No announcement yet.

Live action Robertson co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still alive, this is about time I'd start getting down, but gonna go the distance today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

good luck!!

Comment

I just read your username as bj-sex-press. I was wondering what site I can buy one from! Need to get my mind out of the gutter!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
          I just read your username as bj-sex-press. I was wondering what site I can buy one from! Need to get my mind out of the gutter!
          I read it as "bjs express" and was like, "finally, a place where i don't have to buy dinner and do small talk first".

Comment

Buck was chasing a doe in our backyard in Brazos County yesterday, so they should be getting into "full pursuit" mode up there.

Comment

I hunt out there and i have some cell cams running. Only had 1 buck on camera in the dark this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                I read it as "bjs express" and was like, "finally, a place where i don't have to buy dinner and do small talk first".
                It's funny, I hadn't noticed the sex press for years, my brother pointed that out, my initials are BJS

Comment

I should have packed a lunch. No corporation from the deer, but still better than begin at work

Comment

Made it until noon, gonna try again in the morning. My camera will possibly have bucks all over it from now and until I'm back. lol. Until tomorrow.

Comment

Maybe the wind won't be so gusty tomorrow, too. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X