Proctor and Gamble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proctor and Gamble

Procter & Gamble is the latest brand to use social justice in an advertising campaign, releasing an ad earlier this month about “the talk” black parents have with their children. Michelle Malkin wrote about the ad, and Glenn Beck shared the story on Monday’s “The Glenn Beck Radio Program.” Malkin sa...

Who tells blacks they are not beautiful? Who tells blacks that their encounter with a cop will be a scary thing? Who feeds all this b.s. to the up and coming black generation? Why do blacks put up with this crap???

Soap box rant

Black folks don't buy those name brand products

Comment

A whole new crop of young minds just waiting to be indoctrinated. Parents are dooming their children with these sort of teachings. Don't break the law and don't reach for weapons and bad things won't happen at the hands of police. Idiots.

Comment

Been like that for a while. Lots of people with hate in their heart ready to pass it on to another generation. HISD 1987 I was in the third grade. Social Studies teacher showed us the movie The Color Purple (PG 13). Lots of parents were irate it was shown to such young kids as regardless of subject matter its definitely for adults, not third graders, too much stuff kids wouldn't understand, language and violence. The teacher ended up getting suspended as she followed up with a lecture to us about the evils of us whites. I remember standing in the hall after class and my Black, Hispanic and Chinese friends asked us white kids why we do we do those things and why do we hate everybody. Luckily as kids we got over it by the next day especially after the teacher was disciplined I think everyone was told a different lesson. Teaching your children hate is probably the worst handicap you could put on their future.

Comment

I remember losing a lot of friends actually after high school. Naturally you grow apart from your close friends after school ends but I do remember losing a few that were really close friends to racists ideals. In school we were all the best of friends and would lay our lives down defending each other, it was really a shame in my late teens and early 20s hearing from friends who had finally been indoctrinated about white people by their parents and all of a sudden it was you wouldn't understand or your people aren't good or whatever. Your dad only got that job because he is white and my dad cant get a good job because white people are racist. I wont tolerate it so it was see ya at that point. Dang shame because those kids don't know an ounce of hatred until its taught to them and its done by all types of people.

Comment

Lmao.....really....."THE BLACKS!!!"[emoji23] [emoji102] [emoji15] I was thinking I was back in RSA.

I don't see hate or anything in that ad. I do see "corporate activism" that has run amuck but that is where our entire society is.
            For me, i am so THANKFUL my parents and grandparents kept us on our toes.. .....as I do with my daughter. But i did grow up in the DEEP south (below I-10). My grandparents lived 85% of their life on a sugarcane plantation in St. James Parish where I spent my summers. Thus real life perspective!
            The so-called "TALK" needs to be even more prevelant which could possibly lower the number of negative encounters in every aspect of society. Ironically, that is what I thought we all wanted as citizens.....humm.....maybe not! [emoji10] Probably just something else to give folks (of whatever race) a reason to whine,.....that's what we do really good,..... instead of keeping our collective eyes on what matters!! P&G won't get any extra business from me , but won't get any less either.......just a ad that shines a light on something that is truth......good or bad!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Lmao.....really....."THE BLACKS!!!"[emoji23] [emoji102] [emoji15] I was thinking I was back in RSA.

I don't see hate or anything in that ad. I do see "corporate activism" that has run amuck but that is where our entire society is.
                For me, i am so THANKFUL my parents and grandparents kept us on our toes.. .....as I do with my daughter. But i did grow up in the DEEP south (below I-10). My grandparents lived 85% of their life on a sugarcane plantation in St. James Parish where I spent my summers. Thus real life perspective!
                The so-called "TALK" needs to be even more prevelant which could possibly lower the number of negative encounters in every aspect of society. Ironically, that is what I thought we all wanted as citizens.....humm.....maybe not! [emoji10] Probably just something else to give folks (of whatever race) a reason to whine,.....that's what we do really good,..... instead of keeping our collective eyes on what matters!! P&G won't get any extra business from me , but won't get any less either.......just a ad that shines a light on something that is truth......good or bad!

So you and your wife give your daughter "the talk"?

What does "the talk" consist of basically?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                  So you and your wife give your daughter "the talk"?

What does "the talk" consist of basically?
                  Probably the same exact one that all parents give their children based on the situation at hand![emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    I remember losing a lot of friends actually after high school. Naturally you grow apart from your close friends after school ends but I do remember losing a few that were really close friends to racists ideals. In school we were all the best of friends and would lay our lives down defending each other, it was really a shame in my late teens and early 20s hearing from friends who had finally been indoctrinated about white people by their parents and all of a sudden it was you wouldn't understand or your people aren't good or whatever. Your dad only got that job because he is white and my dad cant get a good job because white people are racist. I wont tolerate it so it was see ya at that point. Dang shame because those kids don't know an ounce of hatred until its taught to them and its done by all types of people.

Similarly, I was forced into a parent/teacher/principal meeting last school year when a (white) teacher used my son as a living, breathing example of white privilege. Bad move. Nearly a year later, I would wager, the term white privilege makes both the teacher and principal wet themselves and cry.

Comment

Probably the same exact one that all parents give their children based on the situation at hand![emoji6]

Oh.
                      I inferred your "talk" to have racial undertones.
                      Your talk has nothing to do with race.
                      I see.

Comment

Child abuse to scare these kids into the white world
                        Is out to get them. Rebel media has a good vid on this P & G video on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                          Oh.
                          I inferred your "talk" to have racial undertones.
                          Your talk has nothing to do with race.
                          I see.
                          Everything to do with people and your surroundings. She knows her history already. [emoji108] Know how to identify trash and act accordingly. She is dang good at it at 19 I must say.[emoji23]

Comment

Everything to do with people and your surroundings. She knows her history already. [emoji108] Know how to identify trash and act accordingly. She is dang good at it at 19 I must say.[emoji23]

I don't doubt that at all, brother. It sure appears to me that you're a great dad.

Comment

Working...
                            X