Online hunting license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online hunting license

FYI - as of today the system is up and running. Took me about 3 minutes...

Awesome yea that was quick and easy!!! sure beats waiting on sporting good store staff who don't no how to work the machines.

Comment

I got the email and was all excited for a split second because I thought I won a draw hunt haha

Comment

Not for me... I get the "GOF" version this year and I'll save that 5 bucks by going shopping at Academy!! I did buy mine on line last year however...

Comment

Just did it. Thanks for the heads up. Faster than buying it in store.

Comment

Do they mail the hard copy to you?

Comment

Sure seems this comes around awful quick LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                Do they mail the hard copy to you?
                Yes

Comment

I don't know... walking in and standing in line and having them print up your license, checking that it is all correct, and signing right then in there... there is something to that.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    I don't know... walking in and standing in line and having them print up your license, checking that it is all correct, and signing right then in there... there is something to that.
                    having them forget to add the HIP....not realizing it till later...when your hunting... or having to have the person re-do it... priceless.

do it online again this year....aggravation = much less.

Comment

My local Academy is usually pretty solid with licenses.

Went by this morning to get mine and they weren't set up like they normally are. Had 1 person working up front and no outdoor annuals. womp womp

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        having them forget to add the HIP....not realizing it till later...when your hunting... or having to have the person re-do it... priceless.

do it online again this year....aggravation = much less.
                        Yeah... I know... HIP, HE#, APH endorsement, etc... just part of the experience. That and if there is a line, listening to all the hunting "experts" talk about this and that is fun too.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Jerp. I just ordered mine and it took only a few minutes. Here's the website:

Comment

Before you order online check this out!

Comment

I just go to my regional office. Knowledgeable staff, because they aren’t 20 year old part time employees and the most I’ve had to wait in line is 5 mins maybe

Comment

Working...
                              X