Weird request in Mont Belvieu area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird request in Mont Belvieu area

My family and I are moving to the area, and are staying in our camper until we find a house. Problem is, I have a freezer full of elk meat I need to keep plugged in. So if anyone has a plug I can rent....let me know. We will be staying off of 565 south of I-10.

Also if anyone is familiar with the little league, we’re gonna be wrapped up in that pretty deep too.

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
    My family and I are moving to the area, and are staying in our camper until we find a house. Problem is, I have a freezer full of elk meat I need to keep plugged in. So if anyone has a plug I can rent....let me know. We will be staying off of 565 south of I-10.

Also if anyone is familiar with the little league, we’re gonna be wrapped up in that pretty deep too.

give me a call
    281-839-5680
    I can help you out...……..im just down the road in Baytown just off of !-10 and North main

kevin

Comment

Awesome! Thanks Kevin

Comment

Kevin has like 17 kids. You're gonna get back a freezer full of cold air.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Kevin has like 17 kids. You're gonna get back a freezer full of cold air.
          ***** Curt....just blew sweet tea through my nose!!! There is a lot of them but most are grown and gone. Only 3 left at the house now

Comment

"What's for dinner?" Elk

"We had that yesterday"

We are having it again tomorrow too!

Comment

If he can't help with the freezer let me know I can find some room in my shop. I'm just down the road from you.

Comment

I'm off 3180 just south of 565. I can store it in my garage or shop for you if the others don't work out. Welcome to the area.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  "What's for dinner?" Elk

"We had that yesterday"

You joke, but in that part of town, he best put a lock on that freezer! Word spreads fast on the hill!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    "What's for dinner?" Elk

"We had that yesterday"

For the next YEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
                      If he can't help with the freezer let me know I can find some room in my shop. I'm just down the road from you.

Will do man. Thanks

Comment

I'm over in Beach City but can sure help you eat a little of it!!

Comment

Working...
                        X