CCL wins again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CCL wins again!

Authorities in Illinois say a woman with a concealed carry permit fatally shot a man who tried to rob her early on Tuesday morning.

Good for her. I hope the legal and emotional issues after the fact don't weigh her down

Comment

I think every state should purge its maximum security prisons to make room for the next batch of hardened criminals to be purged. It never made sense to me that when a wild animal attacks and injures a person, it is hunted down by wildlife officials and killed. Yet we house and feed criminals 3 meals a day who commit heinous crimes against men, women, and children. I think the thug got what he deserved.

Comment

How else is he gonna get his clothes and his shoes. Won’t nobody hire him. He’s a good kid and never has done anything wrong or been in trouble. His family is absolutely anguished over their loss and will seek justice for this woman who murdered their son.

Comment

Comment

POS tried to rob the wrong person. Got what he deserved. Give that lady a medal

Comment

Originally posted by lordvader View Post
              I think every state should purge its maximum security prisons to make room for the next batch of hardened criminals to be purged. It never made sense to me that when a wild animal attacks and injures a person, it is hunted down by wildlife officials and killed. Yet we house and feed criminals 3 meals a day who commit heinous crimes against men, women, and children. I think the thug got what he deserved.
              I agree 100%. If you're too ****ed dangerous to ever turn loose in the general population, you're wasting my oxygen.

Comment

I didn't know Chicago allowed CCL?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I’m kind of surprised as well

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    The whole state of Illinois I thought was handgun illegal.

Comment

Yea, only problem is she will get sued by some family member. But better him dead then her.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        Yea, only problem is she will get sued by some family member. But better him dead then her.
                        I'll throw some coin at her for defense lawyers!

Comment

I bet she wasn't Caucasian

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet she wasn't Caucasian, Nope, Just saw the video on Fox News of the shooting,

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              The whole state of Illinois I thought was handgun illegal.
                              I had the same thought and found this.

Comment

Working...
                              X