2017 Golf Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Dont be scared. It's only money and you cant take it with you. Consider the subzero if you are seriously thinking of making a change.

It's not that I'm scared, its that I have less than $500 in my whole set of woods, irons, putters, bag, shoes, etc. I do however have $500+ in golf balls

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      It's not that I'm scared, its that I have less than $500 in my whole set of woods, irons, putters, bag, shoes, etc. I do however have $500+ in golf balls
      Im thinking you may have your priorities mixed up!

Comment

im thinking you may have your priorities mixed up!
        no condors for you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	24497772
        Last edited by 18ncs; 06-01-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

no condors for you!

[ATTACH]856636[/ATTACH]
          Im investing in balls when they start making them listen to voice command!

Comment

Those Condors may help my putting though. Being undersized they may fall in the hole more instead of lipping out.

Comment

Hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I was fixing to post a driver for sale on the golfwrx site figured I would ask everyone going to tournament if they needed a new stick since I will be down there.
              Callaway xr16 with veylix rome 688 shaft new gp tour wrap grip

Comment

Hehe...
                Golf joke
                Two guys are playin golf.
                One says....man you need a ball like this one.
                Two says...why?
                One says... you can't lose it!!
                Hit it in the water it floats.
                Hit it in the tall grass it beeps.
                Hit it in the dark trees and it lights up.
                Two says...man, I do need some of those. Where did you get it??
                One says .... I FOUND IT

I'll be here all week

Comment

I have a source for those too! This little guy has been further miniaturized to fit. He steers too, if you talk his language.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	24497797

Those Condors may help my putting though. Being undersized they may fall in the hole more instead of lipping out.
                  Those are the Condor S. They are legal for Scrambles. JIC, I bought a couple of extra dozen in different brands.

Originally posted by Ghillie up View Post
                  Hope I'm not breaking any rules here but I was fixing to post a driver for sale on the golfwrx site figured I would ask everyone going to tournament if they needed a new stick since I will be down there.
                  Callaway xr16 with veylix rome 688 shaft new gp tour wrap grip
                  WTH? The only part of this understand is tour wrap grip!
                  Bring it with you. The worst that happens is that no one makes an offer you accept and I'll buy you a beer just or bringing it.

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  Hehe...
                  Golf joke
                  Two guys are playin golf.
                  One says....man you need a ball like this one.
                  Two says...why?
                  One says... you can't lose it!!
                  Hit it in the water it floats.
                  Hit it in the tall grass it beeps.
                  Hit it in the dark trees and it lights up.
                  Two says...man, I do need some of those. Where did you get it??
                  One says .... I FOUND IT

I'll be here all week
                  and so the Strange Random Thoughts Begin...

I didn't know you were playing until your partner told me he was stuck with you again.

Comment

Highlight of this tournament is you can watch ABCDJ swing the golf club. Hey those clubs, the youngster is holding look familiar. I think I remember Heath playing with those.

Comment

I have a source for those too! This little guy has been further miniaturized to fit. He steers too, if you talk his language.
                      [ATTACH]856712[/ATTACH]

Those are the Condor S. They are legal for Scrambles. JIC, I bought a couple of extra dozen in different brands.

WTH? The only part of this understand is tour wrap grip!
                      Bring it with you. The worst that happens is that no one makes an offer you accept and I'll buy you a beer just or bringing it.

and so the Strange Random Thoughts Begin...

I didn't know you were playing until your partner told me he was stuck with you again.
                      Yep, change of plans on employment. Looks like I will be able to make it after all. It's gonna be ugly for sure. Last time I swung a golf club was at last year's tourney. This combined with my podsie and RTP bringing me new (old) drivers to try out on the day of competition. What could possibly go wrong
                      Oh well it's all for giggles, good times, seeing old friends and meeting new ones

Comment

There is no worries, abcdj likes titelist, I built 2 drivers, just for him, no more ndawoods.

Comment

Yep, change of plans on employment. Looks like I will be able to make it after all. It's gonna be ugly for sure. Last time I swung a golf club was at last year's tourney. This combined with my podsie and RTP bringing me new (old) drivers to try out on the day of competition. What could possibly go wrong
                          Oh well it's all for giggles, good times, seeing old friends and meeting new ones
                          Now it's a tournament. I may have to have an extra bag to bring all of those clubs up.

Comment

Only one phrase describes abcdj 's drive. Anything in the air that long oughta have a stewardess on it. He is straight as an arrow.

Comment

He's bringing me a hot 3 wood. Now all I have to find is a place to get a R shaft installed. Maybe the Callaway truck is following the TBH Tour.

Now it's a tournament. I may have to have an extra bag to bring all of those clubs up.
                              If I had known I had a couple extra I could have FedExed to you.

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                              Only one phrase describes abcdj 's drive. Anything in the air that long oughta have a stewardess on it. He is straight as an arrow.
                              He's John Daly in a straw hat

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                                My drives have been described as German shots! Hookinsuckers.

At my age the flights these days are more like kites struggling in a gentle zephyr

Comment

Working...
                                X