Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Wow on the choice of thread title!!
    The girls are going to be disappointed....

The Building looks awesome!

Comment

Nice work, coming together nicely!!!

Comment

How about an update ??

Comment

Looking Good.

Comment

Looks great!

Can't wait for more pics of the inside!

Comment

Any update on it over the winter?

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Sorry I haven't updated lately.........
                I have lots of things going on and when I get time off it seems the weather is my greatest enemy. My right knee needs replacing and gives me a lot of trouble. Have the holidays and hunting season behind me now. I am just about done with the sides, was planning on finishing them yesterday and today but rain held me back again. I really don't want to but I think I am going to have to hire someone to install the roof as I feel that I can not do on my own. Between the 22ft long pieces, the weight, height, wind etc is just to much for me safety wise.

Here are some current pictures of my work, its starting to look like something now. I bought a few electrical items today to get started with. 500ft of 3/0 for the service and outside 220V panel namely.

Comment

Wow this is an awesome build and exactly what my Uncle/Dad were thinking of doing.

Comment

Great looking barndo!

My wife and I are in the process of putting one up as well. We had the shell put up by a contractor, and are finishing the interior (electric, plumbing and finish work) ourselves. It's certainly a process.

Comment

Jealous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gloftoe View Post
                        Great looking barndo!

My wife and I are in the process of putting one up as well. We had the shell put up by a contractor, and are finishing the interior (electric, plumbing and finish work) ourselves. It's certainly a process.
                        Yes , it certainly has a process so far. Have lifted and installed many lbs of steel so far. Should be able to get the 220V panel installed and service pulled for it next week and then hopefully get the roof on in the next couple weeks.
                        Man I just cant wait till I get it dried in. I will then be able to work inside rain or shine, night and day.

Comment

Nice looking building, and just hire the roof done and they will probably put it on in one day!

Comment

This is a great project and thread! Please keep us updated!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
                              Nice looking building, and just hire the roof done and they will probably put it on in one day!
                              Yes I have come to the conclusion that it's physically impossible to install the roof by myself. I am hiring out to do the roof and gutters, should be done early next week.

Comment

Really impressive job, where is this located?

Comment

Working...
                                X