Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Alright, time for another update!

Long actions w/mag bolt face - We received another shipment yesterday! It looks to be just enough to cover the remaining TBH builds. Started dropping those into production this morning.

Long actions w/standard bolt face - Finally got an update on those and it looks like they should be here by the end of next week.

Short action stocks - Grayboe delivered several of the missing ones on tuesday and the rest are coming.

Short actions - Still have not received the latest shipment, but we are still working through what we have at the moment.

So mostly positive news for the week. We have had one unexpected issue holding things up this week. The supplier for the pins in our bottom metal ran out of stock. They will be back in stock on 6/30 and shipping out to us at that point. What that means is that the S/A builds currently in production are going through the entire process, but are being held up at the end awaiting this part so we can install the bottom metal. We currently have 14 TBH builds sitting there awaiting this part before we can give you the call. More are being added to that pile daily. The good news is that we have them bedded, fitted and test fired ready to go the second they come in. It's probably going to look like Christmas morning in the picture thread when these pins come in. And I imagine our UPS guy is going to need a bigger truck that day.

Thanks,
    Robert
    Thanks for keeping us updated. Hoping one of those is mine but doubtful as I placed my order a few days prior to the deal ending.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
      Thanks for keeping us updated. Hoping one of those is mine but doubtful as I placed my order a few days prior to the deal ending.
      It may well be, as we are building based on available parts. As an example, if the green stocks showed up before the brown stocks, the greens are running through first. We had a pretty solid production plan when this thing started, but that kind of got thrown out the window with some of the delayed delivery dates. We don't want to hold up any of them longer than necessary, so as the parts arrive, they get pushed through.

Comment

Thanks for the up date.

Comment

Alright, time for another update!

Long actions w/mag bolt face - We received another shipment yesterday! It looks to be just enough to cover the remaining TBH builds. Started dropping those into production this morning.

Long actions w/standard bolt face - Finally got an update on those and it looks like they should be here by the end of next week.

Short action stocks - Grayboe delivered several of the missing ones on tuesday and the rest are coming.

Short actions - Still have not received the latest shipment, but we are still working through what we have at the moment.

So mostly positive news for the week. We have had one unexpected issue holding things up this week. The supplier for the pins in our bottom metal ran out of stock. They will be back in stock on 6/30 and shipping out to us at that point. What that means is that the S/A builds currently in production are going through the entire process, but are being held up at the end awaiting this part so we can install the bottom metal. We currently have 14 TBH builds sitting there awaiting this part before we can give you the call. More are being added to that pile daily. The good news is that we have them bedded, fitted and test fired ready to go the second they come in. It's probably going to look like Christmas morning in the picture thread when these pins come in. And I imagine our UPS guy is going to need a bigger truck that day.

Thanks,
          Robert

I’m guessing mine is one of those 14, since last Friday they said it was in production. I think like everyone else we just want to make sure they are built right and quality usually means time. It’ll be ready when it’s ready is my thought, and I’ll be like a fat kid on cake when I get the call!!

Comment

Somehow missed the last update as I was just coming to bump this thread for pics

The 30th is close lol

Comment

Just wondering if the pins came in yesterday

Comment

Got a call on my Kryptek mountain rifle. They suggested that the copper pearl cerakote was going to look "blingy" due to the glittery appearance. The website pics didn't represent it well.

Decided to go with midnight bronze for a more subdued look.

Waiting on my bottom plate to come in and she will be done.

Comment

Nice! Can’t wait to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Got a call on my Kryptek mountain rifle. They suggested that the copper pearl cerakote was going to look "blingy" due to the glittery appearance. The website pics didn't represent it well.

Decided to go with midnight bronze for a more subdued look.

Waiting on my bottom plate to come in and she will be done.
                    Road trip? Eerrr follow up I mean[emoji16]

Comment

Yessir. Looking for an appropriate case # now.

Comment

Yessir. Looking for an appropriate case # now.
                        Just take a really long lunch! Glad you decided to go the other direction on the color. It's going to look sweet. The copper pearl looked awesome back when we first developed it. Unfortunately, we ran out of that pearl additive and have not been able to replicate it with any other brand or batch. It seems to "sparkle" more than the other stuff did. Reminds me of a bass boat from the 80's

Comment

Just take a really long lunch! Glad you decided to go the other direction on the color. It's going to look sweet. The copper pearl looked awesome back when we first developed it. Unfortunately, we ran out of that pearl additive and have not been able to replicate it with any other brand or batch. It seems to "sparkle" more than the other stuff did. Reminds me of a bass boat from the 80's
                          I'm glad y'all told me! I didn't want to be walking around with a pimp cane for a rifle.

Comment

I'm glad y'all told me! I didn't want to be walking around with a pimp cane for a rifle.
                            And the midnight bronze looks awesome anyways. That is what I chose for mine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                              And the midnight bronze looks awesome anyways. That is what I chose for mine as well.
                              Good to hear

Comment

Bumppp

Comment

Working...
                                X