X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice.....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
      Waiting to hear somebody's experience with a 6.8 sbr. Suppressed accuracy? ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes, I run s 12.5" 6.8 and it will shoot between 1/2 to 1 MOA suppressed. Never have shot subs through it though

Comment

Originally posted by Tye View Post
        Yes, I run s 12.5" 6.8 and it will shoot between 1/2 to 1 MOA suppressed. Never have shot subs through it though

Awesome. Neither will I. Thanks

Comment

A few pigs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
            Waiting to hear somebody's experience with a 6.8 sbr. Suppressed accuracy? ...

I hunt with Chris Lucci. He is a 6.8 guru. He hunts with a 6.8 12" and it's accurate never an issue putting pigs down or deer for that matter.

I have an Mstn 12.5" 6.8 upper that is accurate enough for 3" steel at 100. Never papered it though.

Comment

Tried out some new ammo on a couple unsuspecting hogs...

Tried out the Maker Overwatch Field .222 REX 62 Grain on 2 separate hunts last week to test it out. Now, I will tell you... this stuff ain't cheap!!! At $1.65 a round after shipping, I might go broke trying to take care of all the hogs in our area. I called around to several places to see if they carry it on the self but couldn't find any place that had it. Now I know Maker Ammunition isn't new and I know many serious hog hunters that using it with great results. In the video I'm using a .223 but I know that they this stuff in many different calibers. The funny part is that the box of ammo is just a plain white box, no name or anything at all on it.. haha! I was able to test this ammo out on a couple unsuspecting hogs with really good results under a couple different shooting situations...

https://youtu.be/SsT_wx709HE

Comment

Originally posted by HansETX View Post
                Tried out the Maker Overwatch Field .222 REX 62 Grain on 2 separate hunts last week to test it out. Now, I will tell you... this stuff ain't cheap!!! At $1.65 a round after shipping, I might go broke trying to take care of all the hogs in our area. I called around to several places to see if they carry it on the self but couldn't find any place that had it. Now I know Maker Ammunition isn't new and I know many serious hog hunters that using it with great results. In the video I'm using a .223 but I know that they this stuff in many different calibers. The funny part is that the box of ammo is just a plain white box, no name or anything at all on it.. haha! I was able to test this ammo out on a couple unsuspecting hogs with really good results under a couple different shooting situations...

https://youtu.be/SsT_wx709HE
                Freedom Munitions 60gr soft points. Can buy 4-5 for that price.

I used to shoot 62 gr until I found these. I shoot enough hogs, so cheaper ammo was a must.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Freedom Munitions 60gr soft points. Can buy 4-5 for that price.

I used to shoot 62 gr until I found these. I shoot enough hogs, so cheaper ammo was a must.

Great! Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out...

Comment

Thermal Coyote Kill .223 Hornady V-MAX 55 Grain

Well... it's like what a good buddy of mine always says, "It don't matter what the first shot looks like as long as the last one puts him down". This is a recent Thermal Coyote Kill here in East Texas using a Flextone 100 Electronic Game Call and .223 Hornady V-MAX 55 Grain Ammo. You'll get to see me missing an easy 15 yard shot and then finally dropping the Coyote on a dead sprint at 40 yards.... go figure. I'm stilling scratching my mind about this one.

After using the electronic caller, baby cottontail distress, for only and few minutes, this coyote was already standing 15 yards away starring right at me. By the time that I powered up the thermal scope and mdvr recorder, he was already right up on me and I only had less than a second to aim and shoot.

It wasn't until the 3rd shot that I was able to regroup and make a good shot with the right lead to drop in dead in his tracks, but my buddies are still laughing at me for missing that easy shot..

https://youtu.be/zwpKjtC4JLU

Comment

Been a while. Pics are from different hunts. A TBH buddy and I have been giving them hell out here in Leander.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        Been a while. Pics are from different hunts. A TBH buddy and I have been giving them hell out here in Leander.

That white phosphorus though..I really want/need a photonis 4g vyper-14 in a bad way. Might have to sell my CO-X gen 3 alpha clip on to buy one.

Which tube is that?

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                          That white phosphorus though..I really want/need a photonis 4g vyper-14 in a bad way. Might have to sell my CO-X gen 3 alpha clip on to buy one.

Which tube is that?
                          TNVC L3 unfilmed super tube. Can I change your mind? Photonis "4G" (they're actually Gen 2 tubes) are a cute novelty, but I bought night vision to see in the dark. The "4G" tubes have noticeably poorer performance in dark conditions.

Comment

TNVC L3 unfilmed super tube. Can I change your mind? Photonis "4G" (they're actually Gen 2 tubes) are a cute novelty, but I bought night vision to see in the dark. The "4G" tubes have noticeably poorer performance in dark conditions.

You think so? Have you gotten to use one of the photonis 4g? I don’t think the 4g stands for gen 4. We all know there’s no such thing as gen 4 lol. I just really like how the photonis is much less susceptible to burning the tube when exposed to bright light. Also decreased bloom.

Comment

200 yards shooting from a fixed position

18" IWT 6.8SPC
                              115gn FMJ

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Great shooting. How do you like the white phosphorus?

Comment

Working...
                                X