No announcement yet.

Pool excavation Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming along nicely, looking back at my pictures I was about 45 days to pebbletech. Then it took them close to 60 days to come back to fix knock out items with rock guys and decking guys.

Just hold onto that final cash until you are satisfied with their final product.

Can't wait to see your pool finished with the fire bowls. I think Aqua Blue was the other color we debated on using.

Have y'all decided on landscaping? You going to go tropical palms or Mediterranean look?

Comment

Looking nice Coby, them boys are staying busy I tell ya!

Comment

Is the trevertine going to get slippery when it gets wet? Looking good BTW.

Comment

The travertine looks fantastic!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys! I sprayed water on a test piece before we started and didn't notice it being slippery at all. Seems like every person you talk to has a different opinion on what's more slippery or hotter than the others. Deck is complete. Just need to plaster and get the coping and fire bowls on the columns. A few pics of the completed deck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
              Thanks for the comments guys! I sprayed water on a test piece before we started and didn't notice it being slippery at all. Seems like every person you talk to has a different opinion on what's more slippery or hotter than the others. Deck is complete. Just need to plaster and get the coping and fire bowls on the columns. A few pics of the completed deck

Is that travertine laid on a concrete sub base or on a sand base ?

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Is that travertine laid on a concrete sub base or on a sand base ?

I guess you could say both, it was a concrete base and then they used sand on top to level it, then polymeric sand between the pavers. Thoughts? I had quotes from both options so I went to an acquaintance that did it this way 5 yrs ago and there was no shifting in his.

Comment

I guess you could say both, it was a concrete base and then they used sand on top to level it, then polymeric sand between the pavers. Thoughts? I had quotes from both options so I went to an acquaintance that did it this way 5 yrs ago and there was no shifting in his.

I would have gone concrete then mortar between concrete and stone. Just my two cents. Pool looks really good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    I would have gone concrete then mortar between concrete and stone. Just my two cents. Pool looks really good so far.
                    They did put mortar over my existing patio for the thin pavers but the other way for the thicker ones. Also has a concrete, cement border around the outer edges.

Comment

Looks great waiting to see the pics with it complete and full. Congrats on being able to be your own contractor and save some $$$$.

Comment

It looks good, if I did that up here in this red clay crap we have i would have a mess. Looks like your build is going well, good job.

Comment

I cannot WAIT to P in your OOL!!

Comment

So you are going to invite all the close TBH'ers over to check it out when its finished right? lol!

Comment

Looks like you are in Wildwood south of Tomball?

If so I am right by you. When's the party?

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                I cannot WAIT to P in your OOL!!

[emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X