No announcement yet.

IBO Mid America Regional Trad Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Senior Longbow class does allow the use of three piece longbows, and requires the use of wood arrows. See the 2015 IBO Traditional rules.

Mark

Comment

I am a little more than jealous, and quite depressed that I am not going to be able to make this shoot & see my friends.

I do hope some of y'all are going to be at Bugscuffle.

Rick

Comment

I will be there if that counts. Lol

Comment

Rick you know it won't be the same without you and your "hat"! We will miss you. I am going to still hold out possible hope tho!

Comment

FyI. Everyone shoots on Sunday in a peer group. So be at shoot Sunday at 8am to get ur target assignment! We will start at 830am. U may choose to shoot the Hunter Challenge to improve ur score to make the top ten and shoot in the shoot off Sunday 1130 for cash and prizes: 1st and 2nd. We r getting ready and very excited to see everyone!

Comment

Hey Skunklady who is that ol man behind you? Looks like some yank.

Comment

Lol. It was Mr. Penn himself! Us practicing in Louisville at the Indoor Nationals. Lol. He was trying to coach me at hitting the dots! We had fun. Very different!!! Actually cracked me up! U can't believe how hard it is to shoot a dot every time at 20 yds. Taught me a lot!

Comment

And what place did you get? 1st!! Must have hit the dot every time! At least more than every one else. Great Shooting!!

Comment

Bill ur gonna have to be sick for that event ur supposed to be at at end of April. Can u get a cough or something??? Play hooky like kids do?

Comment

In the vintage class regarding weight of the arrows.
                      Will they measure your bow and your arrows at the shoot
                      Having a hard time getting some arrows with consistent weight

Comment

Originally posted by jmark100 View Post
                        In the vintage class regarding weight of the arrows.
                        Will they measure your bow and your arrows at the shoot
                        Having a hard time getting some arrows with consistent weight
                        Yes that is my understanding!They will weigh bows at 28" and weigh arrows for that class. For example if your bow is 50#@28" then your arrows(wood or aluminum only) must weigh at least 500gr.

Comment

called IBO today. A 20 grain variance would be accepted. The minimum weight for an arrow will be 450

Comment

Dont forget folks. Its the 25th and 26th. You can also warm by shooting the hunter round on Friday

Comment

Wish I could make it up Friday, but I work late. I'll be there bright and early Saturday morning though!

Comment

See ya there Ron. You draggin your clan and buds down?

Comment

Working...
                                X