The Trump drama never stops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Agreed. But if the AG (or acting AG) doesn't think there's a valid reason to fire him, then what? Does he do what is right, or does he do what the President wants?

That appears to be the issue currently.

I haven't seen evidence that suggests sessions is going to fire him, nor have I seen evidence that he isn't. At this point, it's simple speculation. And media twits eat it up like ice cream at a picnic. I don't blame trump one bit for the frustration. After all this time, there hasn't been a shred of evidence that he worked with Russians in the election. Not one. He thinks the AG should not have recused himself. I don't blame him. Sessions should have handled it. But he didn't, so now we will see where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
      Scaramucci out. Great hire, lol. The Trump drama train rolls on...

So what? I don't care if he fires a press talking head every week. He's doing what he said he was going to do, as much as a hostile congress will allow. I can't see how anyone would think this is an issue at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
        I agree except for the Sessions part. What has Sessions done?

Seriously? Have you seen the latest figures on LEOs moral and confidence numbers? For the first time in 8 years, those numbers are up. Hes actively promoted holding off condemning LEOs for shooting "citizens" until the investigation is completed. Remember furgusion? Baltimore? The LEOs where vilified from the first report and the AG sent in investigators to prove wrong doing, and sided with the "hand up don't shoot" crowd in front of all the media. Now, we wait until we know what happened. Thats sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
          I haven't seen evidence that suggests sessions is going to fire him, nor have I seen evidence that he isn't. At this point, it's simple speculation. And media twits eat it up like ice cream at a picnic. I don't blame trump one bit for the frustration. After all this time, there hasn't been a shred of evidence that he worked with Russians in the election. Not one. He thinks the AG should not have recused himself. I don't blame him. Sessions should have handled it. But he didn't, so now we will see where it goes.
          Sessions was right to recuse himself. He said that he didn't meet with any Russians during the campaign/transition process, but then it was shown that he did. Had he not recused himself and then had he fired Mueller to end the investigation, it would have made him as well as Trump look guilty. Letting the investigation happen is the right way to put it to rest, assuming Trump isn't guilty of anything. I don't think he is. The Russians would never prefer Trump to Hillary to begin with.

Trump seems to be very worried that they're going to find something embarrassing or worse in his finances. That's another issue. We'll see, I guess.

If Trump would have fired Comey on day 1, as he should have, we wouldn't be talking about any of this anyway.
          Last edited by Shane; 07-31-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Let's see if we the people can add more outsiders in the primaries.

I'm with you on the Convention of States, that just seems like a pipe dream.
            I got a bridge to sell you on the south side of Austin.
            Interested?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Interested?

No, but I'm sure you can fight to have the Fed mandate that I buy it from you.
              [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So what? I don't care if he fires a press talking head every week. He's doing what he said he was going to do, as much as a hostile congress will allow. I can't see how anyone would think this is an issue at all.
                You don't fire a guy you hired last week.
                It makes you look like a dufus that you didn't do your do diligence in hiring the dufus in the first place.
                These are not easy positions where you dig ditches with a shovel all day.
                So you must be certain of whom you put in these positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  That's my point. We only have a single person, so far. Let's see if we can't rid ourselves with some of these parasites in the primaries, then maybe some more in the next go round. This isn't going to be a quick easy fix, and no one expected it to be.
                  Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  The swamp did get filled over night. You can't expect to be drained over night either. Give it some time
                  Do either of y'all pay attn to any political races outside of your own communities?

Who do you think is the easiest picking to knock off?

Comment

Interested?
                    Sorry, even if you sell your bridge, you're still a troll.

Comment

Do either of y'all pay attn to any political races outside of your own communities?

Who do you think is the easiest picking to knock off?

Nope don't pay any attention to anything outside of my small world. I'm just uninformed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone who can't see that the constant chaos and instability are negatively impacting the administration is hard to take seriously, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                          Anyone who can't see that the constant chaos and instability are negatively impacting the administration is hard to take seriously, in my opinion.
                          Seriously, nobody cares about your opinion.

Comment

Anyone who can't see that it hasn't effected the GNP climbing to a number not seen in decades, durable goods orders at record numbers, jobs climbing , and consumer confidence index numbers beyond any estimate, not to mention the stock market, despite every effort of the media to make it appear to be relavent is beyond logical discussion .

Comment

You don't fire a guy you hired last week.
                              It makes you look like a dufus that you didn't do your do diligence in hiring the dufus in the first place.
                              These are not easy positions where you dig ditches with a shovel all day.
                              So you must be certain of whom you put in these positions.

Well apparently you DO, and DID. I fail to see why anyone would find that hard to understand. If you hire a guy that does not do what you want him to do, you don't wait until he makes you regret it. You fire him.
                              And you are correct. You DO make certain he's the right guy. If he isn't, you fire him and find the right guy. Just like trump just did.

Comment

The firing is not the problem. Hiring that moron in the first place showed a huge lack of judgement.

Comment

Working...
                                X