Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Always Good to see your New Post. Keep them Coming

Comment

Have not had a chance to get down yet this spring but my brother stopped by on a run to San Antonio.... Everything is plenty green!!!! He sent these pics

Dang sure time for a SlowDown Though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got down to the place last weekend for the first time in months.. it was grown up as expected but calling for rain so we decided to burn a pile we have had for a while

Me and kye got to hunt a couple of times , tried to get a double on axis does the first morning but for some reason it didn't always work out... I hit he missed ... we will relight his gun in .. we put a new leupold on it...

One of the new land brokers i town had a crawfish boil at the park Saturday ... it was a good time and all you can eat... Kye digs crawfish... Big Texas Land Company.. if you get through junction stop by and see Mark

Got the new 30.99 hog light installed under the feeder and the boy is already sniping with the 222 and suppressor

All in all a good weekend!!! We rested more than we worked but it was enjoyable for sure

Comment

Just went through this thread, great place y'all have made for yourselves out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Just went through this thread, great place y'all have made for yourselves out there.

Thankyou it's a enjoyable work in progress...

Comment

Looking better all the time! Congrats!

Comment

Looks better every post mace!!!

I put a big dent in the trailer mansion finish out last month but accidentally deleted All my photos.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Looking better all the time! Congrats!
                  Thank ya....

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                    Looks better every post mace!!!

I put a big dent in the trailer mansion finish out last month but accidentally deleted All my photos.
                    Thats awesome bud... I would like to see pictures when you can post em... I asked around last weekend on the likelihood of a pond holding water if I had one dug... Dozer guy said It might and it Might not... Sure would love a small fishing pond

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                      Thats awesome bud... I would like to see pictures when you can post em... I asked around last weekend on the likelihood of a pond holding water if I had one dug... Dozer guy said It might and it Might not... Sure would love a small fishing pond
                      I daydream about owning a place with a pond on it. I would put a cabin right at the waters edge and have a fish feeder on the porch/pier.

How is hunting???
                      Just finished our second thanksgiving at our trailer mansion and caught 2 NICE bull reds today.

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                        I daydream about owning a place with a pond on it. I would put a cabin right at the waters edge and have a fish feeder on the porch/pier.

How is hunting???

Just finished our second thanksgiving at our trailer mansion and caught 2 NICE bull reds today.

Hunting has been good after the first cold spell!!! Had a cousin take a nice old axis bull and me and my son got a double the next evening on whitetail does... I don't carry my cell phone much while I'm out there .. I guess I need to start taking more picks... Plenty of targets and not getting more ch work done.. lol Guess I'll get busy this spring...

Comment

Comment

Kye shot this doe in the noggin and caught a stick in the eye on the way down

Anybody had their hat work it's way up while gutting deer? Looks like a smurf hat

Comment

Excuse my boys clothes!!! His momma dresses him since he got his 70$ pants bloody... I told him not too

Comment

Looks like your doing great!

Comment

Working...
                                X