Tbh express - Austin, Buda or Kyle to Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh express - Austin, Buda or Kyle to Houston area

Ive got an exhaust system new in the box headed to a tbh'r outside of Houston.

I'll be in Austin and Kyle today and tomorrow if anyone is headed from either of these towards Houston.

It would fit in the back seat of a car, but a truck would be easier....

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
    Ive got an exhaust system new in the box headed to a tbh'r outside of Houston.

I'll be in Austin and Kyle today and tomorrow if anyone is headed from either of these towards Houston.

It would fit in the back seat of a car, but a truck would be easier....
    dayton tx area or anywhere close cleveland ,conroe ,liberty, hardin ,livingston, beaumont, baytown

Comment

I'm in the Round Rock/Taylor area and will head back to Bryan tomorrow night if that'll help you out.

~Michael

Comment

maybe R.H. can get it to me this week end in Madisonville..and I can drag it back to Houston?

Comment

I'll be on nights this weekend. Might be able to run over Saturday afternnon just to drop it off. Can't stay or drink...

Comment

works with me..bummer ya gota work....

Comment

Yes it is!

Comment

I think this might just work out....

So Michael is taking it from me to college station, then you lost me......

Comment

If that don't work give me a shout I can take it to Livingston but it will be a 3 or so weeks before I head that way

Comment

Then I can take it to bwssr this weekend and he'll take it on to Houston.

Bwssr, will you be there Friday day? If so, I'll make the 45 mile run to you as early as you'll be there and we can visit. I have to be at work at 5pm.

Comment

I am going from Kyle to Victoria ( On my way to Port O'Connor ) I can take it as far as Victoria.

Comment

I think we got it....I'm going thru round rock at some point today and can get it to Michael, then to Bruce, then to Chris (who is actually in California.....) but that's another story

Appreciate it guys!
                        Last edited by Atfulldraw; 03-21-2012, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Cali sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by BOWFISHER08 View Post
                            Cali sucks!

I think this will work out......

Any idea how close Bruce is to you?

Comment

i pmed him to see. no responce yet but im sure it cant be to awefull far dayton is only about 30 mins from houston so it should work out just fine . and my main office is in katy which ill be back there next monday and ill be done with this cali project.

Comment

Working...
                              X