No announcement yet.

Single-Payer in U.K. Failed a Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Sure easy to see the poster suffering from LDS.

Comment

What is LDS you ask?
      Liberal Derangement Syndrome LDS

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        I didn't see a gofundme set up for goldeneagle's medical bills.
        It's laughable you think charity will be able to cure the countries medical care cost problems.

This is me ignoring the dim wit.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Wow! Sure easy to see the poster suffering from LDS.
          Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          This is me ignoring the dim wit.
          Not liberalism.
          Its just calling out pure misinformation and lies.
          You cant call out single-payer for stuff that single payer had nothing to do with but also the same stuff happens right here in the good old USA well before single payer.

Obama is still a Muslim.
          I bet you my entire year's income some folks on this site believe that and that Obama made backdoor deals to save ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            I grew up in the UK. National Health is crap, its as bad as our VA. Both single payer. Taxes there are insane, someone has to pay for it.
            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            What baffles me is that for some odd reason people can't see that the government screws up everything. Why would National Health be any different than the VA is they ran both?

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            What is LDS you ask?
            Liberal Derangement Syndrome LDS
            Yep....He's deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              Trust me, I feel your pain. A $1400 penalty for not purchasing an overpriced, mandated service. RIDICULOUS. People like you and I really take it in the teeth but the answer isn't forcing our neighbors at gunpoint to pay for our family's needs. If you need help, there is probably not a person on this site that would have a problem helping you and your family. I wouldn't hesitate but please understand, we already have that system and it is grossly mismanaged by a Government bureau. What the Government giveth, the Government can taketh away.

Correct, Plenty of evidence that patients in these single payer systems having to give up certain things before the gov. will treat you for something completely unrelated.
              Once they have the system in place your no longer free to do as you please your only allowed to do as they say.

Comment

No where in the constitution does it say the government will supply health care. You can argue whether it's good or bad but it doesn't really matter. Health care should not be supplied by the government, it's unconstitutional.

Comment

How can you still be breathing 3 years after the coroner pronounced you dead and signed your death certificate?
                  You know, once that death certificate was signed the family could collect on life insurance

This girl is breathing in a hospital bed in New Jersey as you're reading this in 2017

Oh what a tangled web....

On January 5, 2014, Children's Hospital released McMath's body to the Alameda County coroner. The coroner's office had issued an official death certificate for McMath on January 3, 2014, with the date of death listed as December 12, 2013. The death certificate was incomplete, pending an autopsy to determine cause of death.[38] After receiving custody of her body from Children's Hospital, the Coroner then released her to the custody of her mother, who was warned of and assumed all risk regarding cardiac arrest during the transfer.[39][40][41] The family moved the girl to an undisclosed location where a tracheostomy was performed and a feeding tube was inserted.[42]
                  Not surprising only one of y'all are touching this

Comment

Not surprising only one of y'all are touching this
                    I'm not familiar with the case here in the US you linked to above. But it doesn't state weather the family had private insurance or any health insurance for that matter. So it's hard to compare apples to apples without that info.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X