No announcement yet.

My 2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a good Black Friday deal on a new tree climber too. About the best way to hunt the public land around here. I'll post some pics of Faith.

Comment

It’s a Black River hybrid, 62” long and 47@28. Sweet shooting bow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In the tree with Faith. It’s a little warm but the breeze is perfect and the view is good.

My son is a few hundred yards away in my pop up. This is the last weekend to shoot does here so it’d be great if one of us could seal the deal this afternoon. This is the slowest season I remember in a long time. Lots of pics and lots of deer sign, we’re just not seeing much in person.

Comment

Good luck guys!

Comment

Get em bud.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s double up this afternoon Ryan! It would be cool to have Hope and Faith both connect on the same day!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No luck on my end. Hope you connected Bisch!!

Comment

I haven't gotten on the list for Faith in 8 or 9 years.....it was always fun to try out different bows............and see how other people did with them.......kinda like Sacagawea.....good luck with Faith and Bisch good luck with Hope!!
                  Last edited by yleecoyote23; 11-25-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Nothing for me yesterday. I have to send her on her way Tuesday!

Good luck with Faith Ryan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Keep after em. I think due to all the natural groceries the later part of the seaosn is getting tougher.

Comment

I'll be heading out with Faith again here shortly. I was planning to hunt in the NF this weekend since I've used my buck tag here at the lease, but my son wants to hunt so we're going to go ahead and hunt our place. He hasn't used his buck tag so I'm trying to help him get on one. I can still shoot a spike and I've had a couple on camera, and of course I can shoot pigs. At mid day we're going to scout a little in the NF for next weekend. Next Friday I'll start another week of vacation!!

Comment

Hope they're moving.

Comment

Hear some pigs off to the east. Somebody on our place just shot too. It’s a little colder than I thought it was gonna be. I think I may be stuck to the metal seat on this ladder stand.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Just pee in your britches and that seat will warm right up...

Comment

Tried that once. Temporary fix at best. [emoji21]

Comment

Working...
                                X