No announcement yet.

2017 First Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a quick minute yesterday that I was able to shoot. The thing about the little red circle disappearing it right. I could see the white spot around the eyes and just held my pins a little right of white spot.

My wife and son want to try so they are going to try this evening, but my son will be cheating... closer distance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ten Ring; 07-27-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      Traditional only correct?
      This is the new thread for any type of bow. It was formerly First Shot Everybody.

The traditional-only thread is Traditional First Shot Challenge, usually headed Traditional FSC (with a week number). For instance, the current week is headed Traditional FSC 30, I believe. Each week starts on a Sunday morning, with a cut-off of midnight Saturday, where best shot maker has the call for the following week.

Comment

Should we change the turn in time to Monday at noon?

Comment

MONSTERKEN, you are the winner this week. Please select the next target.

Comment

Will do. I work nights, so I'll find one tonight or tomorrow morning and post it up.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

The scourge of Texas feeders. Feel free to color in the "X" red or whatever color you like. Let's go for 26 yards. Good luck.

Comment

Well, I left the door WIDE OPEN. Aim for center mass and you beat me.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                  Will do. I work nights, so I'll find one tonight or tomorrow morning and post it up.

I work night too. I'll try to get my shot done one day this week.

Comment

I printed it off yesterday but did not have time to shoot it yet. Plus might have to shot from the side of the house to get that range I think 23 yards is as far as I can shoot from the back porch to the fence.

Comment

When is this one going to close? I'm going to try to shoot tonight if I get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BillF_2017 View Post
                        When is this one going to close? I'm going to try to shoot tonight if I get a chance.
                        Your still good. Turn in time is Sunday at 6 pm unless we want to change it to Monday at 12 noon.

I might get a chance to shoot it today, if I can leave work on time.

Comment

I havent shot my Darton since I missed 3 shots at a swimming hog during GRXH in Feb, although I shoot trad everyday. It feels good to be on target.

Thanks for kicking this back up Ten Ring.
                          Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Nice shooting Briar Friar!! I've been waiting for this to start again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks AJ. Lets see that deadeye shot, Hombre.

Comment

If I only had one more inch
                                Last edited by Bearbarrow; 10-13-2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X