Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job

Comment

Make sure you post some of the trail cam pics for us! Nice project for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
        Would it have been a little better to have it lifted out of the ground a little so when it gets low they can still access the water?
        The trough has a float system down low and a ramp. It is made to be in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
          Where did you get the trough? Is it poly or concrete? Can't tell from the photo. Adding a water source is one of the most beneficial things you can do.

I ordered it and had it shipped to my local feed store. It is UV resistant Poly.

Comment

great build

Comment

That’s so awesome! Pricey but awesome

Comment

Put a hog panel over the though so varmits don't bathe in it and dirty it. Deer can still drink threw the panels.

Comment

Man, that’s a great set up
                  Panels around the pen should keep it safe from pigs/javelinas etc
                  Other critters should not be a problem.
                  I put a concrete trough on my new property, but I had the luxury of piped water
                  I built an earthen ramp to allow small critters access and rocks inside to keep them from falling in and drowning.

Comment

Working...
                  X