X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

Much luck, Doc.

Sounds like a great trip you've got planned. Hope the ankle holds up!

Quick Q: You got any info off the top of your head regarding your breadhead storage boxes? Been looking for something a little better than my current setup consisting of blades bouncing around a modified tackle box.

Look forward to following along...
      Last edited by BlackHogDown; 09-14-2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Following. Good luck

Comment

cant wait for the trip updates and pics!

Comment

Heck yeah, needed another Doc trip to follow, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
              Much luck, Doc.

Sounds like a great trip you've got planned. Hope the ankle holds up!

Quick Q: You got any info off the top of your head regarding your breadhead storage boxes? Been looking for something a little better than my current setup consisting of blades bouncing around a modified tackle box.

Look forward to following along...
              Those are the broadhead cases from iron will and they are made by skb. They are awesome but the aren’t “universal” fit. I have iron wills and vipertricks in mine.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                Those are the broadhead cases from iron will and they are made by skb. They are awesome but the aren’t “universal” fit. I have iron wills and vipertricks in mine.
                Yeah they looked like they fit very snugly. Hence, my question. A quick google provided some viable options. Thanks.

Safe travels.

Comment

Made it to Phoenix abd now waiting on gate to open. My flight to Oakland is delayed but should be ok. The joys of airline travel!!!

Comment

Roosevelt Elk Tag!!!!!!!!! OH yea...……….this has gotten serious!!! Deep breaths, re-set the week, put your game face on, and share all the pics you can!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Roosevelt Elk Tag!!!!!!!!! OH yea...……….this has gotten serious!!! Deep breaths, re-set the week, put your game face on, and share all the pics you can!!!!

This is gonna be a sweet hunt for sure. I feel like a Rosie tag in Cali would be more fun than Oregon. The stuff the born and raised guys hunt just doesn’t look fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                        This is gonna be a sweet hunt for sure. I feel like a Rosie tag in Cali would be more fun than Oregon. The stuff the born and raised guys hunt just doesn’t look fun lol

Them BRO boys are pretty dang good at it though!!

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

I think Jurassic elk hunting looks like a blast. The BRO guys do amazing job of showing it.

Comment

Safe travels and good luck Doc. Will be following along and anticipating updates.

Comment

In!! Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X