Comment

Too late for me.
      Attached Files

Comment

Ordered last Thursday, still says submitted. I’m stil hopeful though

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Ordered last Thursday, still says submitted. I’m stil hopeful though
          I'm in the same boat with my last order. I ordered a couple rods the first day and they showed up on Friday. Went back the second day and ordered a reel and it still just shows "Submitted". Hope I get it.

Comment

I ordered 18 boxes of ammo. I only got the one that was a case(12 boxes) of the same kind. The others they cancelled

Comment

Got my order camcelled today. They said it was at my request or they could not fill the order. Funny. They are still available on line.
              Attached Files

Comment

I bought an All-Star rod that was already marked down in clearance and everything worked

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
                  Bought a Ruger American magnum in 7mm along with a Leupold vx3i cds scope.
                  I received the scope on Saturday and just picked up my rifle from Lubbock academy. Thanks op!!

Comment

UPDTE***** I just got my shipping confirmation , new rods and lures will be here tomorrow ! Thanks OP

Comment

Got my tracking numbers for both orders! Thanks OP!! On a side note I almost went broke saving money!

Comment

One of my orders showed up today and it was not my stuff inside the box.
                        I have to send it back to Academy in Georgia, they will wait to see if my order can be found. I aint thinking too much of Academy online ordering.

Comment

I ordered about 200.00 worth of ammo, when I opened the box there was a sports bra and a backpack. If they is spandex britches and pom poms in the next box well..... I reckon someone is trying to tell me something

Comment

Ordered on the 18th, didn't get a shipping confirmation till last night..both items arriving today

Comment

My backpack is scheduled for delivery by FedEx today.

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
                                Some upset people over a free discount code that was given out for no reason.... Some people need to relax and understand academy doesn't owe them anything.. The counts are never going to be right with theft and i'm sure an item being out of stock isn't their preferred inventory status....

But i don't own a business that large so what do i know. I just worked there..
                                LMAO....No sh*t! Life's not fair...deal with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X