SOTU Tomorrow night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOTU Tomorrow night

I’m curious how this is going to go tomorrow night. I’ve been reading where Dems are going to be bringing illegals as guests rather than military and US citizens. Trump is going to have the mother of an MS-13 victim as a guest. Not to mention all the Dems that are going to boycott the speech. It should be a good one to watch.

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
    I’m curious how this is going to go tomorrow night. I’ve been reading where Dems are going to be bringing illegals as guests rather than military and US citizens. Trump is going to have the mother of an MS-13 victim as a guest. Not to mention all the Dems that are going to boycott the speech. It should be a good one to watch.
    If they do, then Trump needs to have them arrested on the spot by ICE agents!

I'll be watching!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

I'll be watching!
      Wouldn't that be awesome!!!

Comment

I'll be watching!
        I agree

Comment

At the very least, he needs to have ICE at all the doors "checking papers"... talk about makin' the libtard DemoKraut's heads explode!! Ain't nuthin' like takin' a bunch of losers who are already p.o'd and twisting it off in 'em more!! GO TRUMP!

Comment

At the very least, he needs to have ICE at all the doors "checking papers"... talk about makin' the libtard DemoKraut's heads explode!! Ain't nuthin' like takin' a bunch of losers who are already p.o'd and twisting it off in 'em more!! GO TRUMP!
            Man, I like your style!

Comment

I'd pay good money to see that happen. Lots of good money.

Comment

Hell, Donnie should bring up a bunch of Russian illegals.

And say, if your illegals can vote in the election. So, can mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Man, I like your style!
                  Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  I'd pay good money to see that happen. Lots of good money.
                  Y'all know with our current president, ANYTHING's possible! Here's hopin'... I'm gonna be watchin' JIC!

If there are a bunch of "paddy-wagons" that just happen to be sitting out front of the capital building tomorrow evening, the libtard news will be all over it tryin' to figg'r it all out... When the DemoKrauts lead their "guests" into the public eye... our boys in black will be there to "take 'em for a ride"... might beat the rap, but won't beat the ride... or something like that! GO TRUMP!!

Comment

I'll be watching!
                    that would be priceless to watch!!

Comment

It could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Man, if you read the comments below that article, it's easy to see people are super-P.O'ed about this... It could get interesting tonight! I'm gonna do my best to get home in time to watch this one... Could be some real fireworks!

Comment

He wants to open experimental medical treatments to terminally ill patients but will he "Legalize it."?

Comment

LoL the infrastructure stuff is an Obama hold over

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                              He wants to open experimental medical treatments to terminally ill patients but will he "Legalize it."?
                              He is referring to adult stem cell research an experimental medicine that is not approved full use yet. He is saying if your dying, your not worried about the medication killing you, why not try.

Comment

Working...
                              X