Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s everyone think about trump and what he posts on social media?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    I could have stated better. Without Trump's idiotic social media banter, the media can't so easily ignore the result of Trump's policies - ISIS, markets, unemployment rate, etc. All he does is take his administration off message while providing fuel for the Democrats to make his behavior the story.

While some may like it when he sticks it in someone's eye - be it the media, Rocket Man or Lavar Bell, Rosie O or whoever, it does absolutely nothing to advance the Republican agenda. The reason his approval rating has gone down since the election isn't because of the media anyway. Nor the lack of knowledge of his policy achievements - the loss is from supporters who know all that. It is because he comes across as a buffoon with all these twitter rants.
    Well, if it takes a buffoon to get the results he is, then it's a buffoon I want in there.

Not to mention the entertainment value of all the MSM and democrats.

Comment

Just differences of opinion. Some think what he has got done is because of his behavior. Some think he could have got a lot more done if not for his behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
        Just differences of opinion. Some think what he has got done is because of his behavior. Some think he could have got a lot more done if not for his behavior.
        As I mentioned earlier in this thread, if you read Trumps books, this is simply Trump 101. A buffoon he is not.

Comment

3~ people on this thread thought it was a stupid childish tweet. Since the tweet the North and South have talked for the first time in 2 years.

And today.. "South Korea Praises Trumps Tough Talk with North Korea"

President Trump deserves “big credit” for kicking off the first talks between Pyongyang and Seoul in more than two years, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            3~ people on this thread thought it was a stupid childish tweet. Since the tweet the North and South have talked for the first time in 2 years.

And today.. "South Korea Praises Trumps Tough Talk with North Korea"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...dent-says.html
            Lmao I’d take an educated guess and say the sanctions probably had a bigger role in this then a tweet.

Comment

I don't like the social media stuff, but what he has done either directly or indirectly for my bank account has been great. Lower taxes and my stock investments post-Trump election have been great. I know he didn't "do" anything to help the stock market, but I think the general feeling of having a businessman in office has helped the stock market a ton.

Again, could do without the social media stuff though.

Comment

He is making America great again. He knows how to get results. Glad he is not a politician, I am tired of all their BS

He is bringing manufacturing and companies back to US employees. Key #1. My industry and many others have all moved off shore, so many great jobs that supported families and great values.

Time will judge based on his leadership with US business interests, tax changes, immigration, American values, and make America Great Again its importance. Supporting families through welfare, unemployment, social welfare programs that keep people and families in the duldrums is not good for anyone.

Make your family proud. Get a job....... This is where it all starts.

Comment

Working...
                X