No announcement yet.

Bear destroyed the garage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see a new marketing strategy for garage door companies! Bear proof!

Comment

Yeti should go into the garage door making business

Comment

Gotta give the guy a little credit, that is pretty impressive!

Comment

The power is impressive.

Comment

That would make you feel uneasy sleeping in bear country in your RV with the refrig full of bacon!!

Comment

I wish I had a bear problem. That means I would in Colorado or the likes. Dang. Big strong bear

Comment

Holly smokes. The power they have is unreal.

Comment

That's crazy. Time to set up a trail camera! Looks like you got a few trees around there that will make a great set tree stand set-up. j/k That is insane power they have.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    She probably had blue bell in the freezer.
                    This made me laugh

Comment

man, whats your mom keep in her fridge???

Comment

Originally posted by Nado View Post
                        Imagine calling the insurance company and making a claim, "Ya I bear tore open my garage and came inside to my refrigerator". You got a regular Yogi in your neck of the woods.
                        happens pretty regular.

Three years ago I was working an Alaska storm and had a bear claim or two. One lady in particular the bear had come in the front door and torn it all up, ripped cabinets off the wall, tore up the wood floor, etc..

They boarded up the front door with a piece of plywood, and two days later the bear came back while she was at home! The recording of the 911 call made it into the claim file. I can't say I've ever heard someone that scared in my life.....the bear moved the fridge out of the kitchen, down the hall and threw it out the front door, then opened it up and sat and ate out of it right there in the front yard.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          happens pretty regular.

Three years ago I was working an Alaska storm and had a bear claim or two. One lady in particular the bear had come in the front door and torn it all up, ripped cabinets off the wall, tore up the wood floor, etc..

They boarded up the front door with a piece of plywood, and two days later the bear came back while she was at home! The recording of the 911 call made it into the claim file. I can't say I've ever heard someone that scared in my life.....the bear moved the fridge out of the kitchen, down the hall and threw it out the front door, then opened it up and sat and ate out of it right there in the front yard.
                          Reminds me of the scene from the great outdoors when the bear breaks down the front door. But man o man that would certainly be an experience I wouldnt like in the middle of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            happens pretty regular.

Holy crap!

Nope!

Comment

Put a climbing stand on that pine tree and wait him out. It's hunting season!

Comment

At first I read BEER destroyed the garage! I might just be a little thirsty. I was thinking "Uh oh, this guy done got drunk and screwed something up!" But it was a bear and I was still impressed. Wish I could've watched it go down

Comment

Working...
                                X